Route Description: Kheerganga (1N) – Tosh (1N)
Duration: 2 Nights & 3 Days
- Stay and Meals
- Sleeping Bags and Camps
- Experienced Trekking Guides
- Trekking to Kheerganga and Tosh
Report by 10:30 am at our base camp in Kasol (45-50 mins drive from Bhunter). You can take a private cab or local bus to reach the reporting point (the exact address will be sent in an e-mail voucher for your convenience)
You’ll have a wash/freshening-up and locker facility at basecamp to keep any extra luggage that does not wish to carry along for the trek. After the orientation, the group will be driven to Barsheni and from Barsheni your trek will start for Kheerganga. After the day-long trek, you can relax by the hot water spring before the camps where we’ll be staying for the night.
After breakfast, we will start our trek for Tosh. At Tosh, we’ll be spending the night in a homestay/camping. Upon reaching, you’ll have time to take a light stroll around the village. After dinner, spend time with your trekking group and enjoy your last night of the trek.
Checkout from the homestay/camping at Tosh after Breakfast. Trek back to Barsheni & transfer to Kasol. Free to explore Kasol and around places. Board the buses in the evening from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward Journey.
|Variant||Start Point||End Point||Price|
- Services of a Professional Guide
- Public Transport from Barshaini to Kasol and Kasol to Barshaini
- Stays in Camps at Kheerganga Base Camp and Camps or Homestay in Tosh Village
- Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 3 and Dinner from Day 1 to Day 2.
- Potter for personal luggage. Potters can be arranged at an extra cost.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all the best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, etc.
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.1,000 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Famed for its hippie culture, Tosh draws tourists from all over the map and is well-suited for solo as well as group excursions. Located at an elevation of 2,400 m, this place is always a part of every traveler’s bucket list from both near and far, making it a frequent tourist destination.
Yes, it is absolutely safe for solo women to travel in fixed departures. Women on the trek will be sharing tents with each other. In case you are the only woman on the trek, you will be given a separate tent.
Yes, Kasol experiences snowfall in winters between November to February every year.
The Tosh Trek takes you on a splendid journey across the Parvati Valley, deep in the Himalayas. Tosh is located at an altitude of about 2,400m (7,874 ft) in the Parvati Valley, near Kasol in the Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh.
Kheerganga trek is the trek one must experience and yes, it is safe for solo or couples to have this adventure journey from Kheerganga. The trek itself is rated as one of the best for beginners.
No, not at all. Kasol and Kasauli are two different places but both are located in Himachal Pradesh.