Route Description: Kasol (1N) – Kheerganga (1N)
Duration: 2 Nights & 3 Days
- Stay and Meals
- Sleeping Bags and Camps
- Experienced Trekking Guides
- Trekking to Chalal and Kheerganga
On reaching Kasol, get set for a short yet delightful Kasol to Chalal trek. Walk for a short while to arrive at the campsite. Settle by the riverside and enjoy the greenery around. Relax for a while and relish a delicious breakfast served to you. Once you feel refreshed, get set for an exciting trekking time. As you walk through the lanes of Kasol towards Chalal, witness the numerous Israeli cafes and shops. If interested, you might as well purchase your souvenirs from here. Continue walking towards Chalal, quite popular for its trance and psychedelic parties. This trek, from Kasol to Chalal, is a short one and will last for about 2 hours, with short halts in between. Later in the evening, you must return to the campsite. Have fun as you relax around a bonfire and enjoy dancing and singing with your companions. A scrumptious dinner awaits you! Bon appetite!
Get set for some adrenaline rush as you prepare yourself for loads of excitement in nature’s lap. This Kheerganga trek from Kasol takes you through cascading waterfalls, gushing rivers, narrow pathways, and apple orchards. This trek is one of the most beautiful treks. Enjoy the spectacular landscape and fresh air that fills your lungs, rejuvenating you instantly. The trek from Barshaini to Kheerganga is about 12 kilometers. After covering about 7 kilometers, you will come across the first café. The next café is at a distance of about 3 to 5 kilometers from the first café. A lot of people quit at this point. However, we highly recommend that you continue with the climb as the view at the end of the path is marvelous. Feel your fatigue disappear as your eyes feast on the natural hot springs of Kheerganga. If you are lucky enough, you might be welcomed by groups with Dholaks reviving you with Shiva Nataraj music. To end this day on a happy note, a bonfire is set up, around which you can relax, sing, dance, and enjoy a tasty dinner. Later, spend the night under the starry sky.
On this day, wake up amidst the picture-perfect surroundings of Kheerganga. Enjoy the beautiful atmosphere, where the songs of the birds wish you good morning. Spend some time relaxing and watching the beauty around. While away your time as you relax in the blanket of green grass under the tall pine trees. Return back to Kasol as you carry along unforgettable memories to cherish lifelong!
|Variant||Start Point||End Point||Price|
- Safety Equipment
- Services of a Trek Leader
- Food as per menu on the trek
- Services of Trek Guide, cook and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Stay in Camps/Homestay/Dome Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, Group Insurance, First Aid, and Certification on Completion.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Any food and accommodation in towns
- Any other transport other than mentioned in Inclusions on actuals.
- GST 5%
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.1,000 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Chalal is approximately 3.4 kilometers away from Kasol. However, with its long winding routes covering various scenic spots in Kasol, the Chalal trekking route takes about 2 hours to cover.
The Chalal trek will commence from Kasol, and move towards Chalal on foot. It will take about 2 hours to walk between the two places. And there are well-connected road and air routes to reach Kasol from other cities in India.
Kheerganga trek is the trek one must experience and yes, it is safe for solo or couples to have this adventure journey from Kheerganga. The trek itself is rated as one of the best for beginners.
The Chalal trek has a grading of easy on the challenge level, and can be attempted by beginners and experts alike.
Yes, it is absolutely safe for solo women to travel in fixed departures. Women on the trek will be sharing tents with each other. In case you are the only woman on the trek, you will be given a separate tent.
Yes, Kasol experiences snowfall in winters between November to February every year.