Route Description: Bir (1N)
Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days
Day 01: (Bir) Arrival in Bir Billing
- Report at the base Camp check-in formalities.
- The first day is at the campsite. Check-in and relax for the day or enjoy the local market, cafe’s and activities at your own like, Chokling Monastery, Tea Garden, Bir Billing Landing Site, Dear Park Institute, Mountain Biking, etc…
- In the evening enjoy complimentary Bonfire + Music and dinner.
Day 02: Paragliding
- Post the breakfast buffet, the group will head to the paragliding takeoff point.
- The flight lasts 10 to 15 minutes (with an experienced pilot).
- The pilot will take care of controlling the flight while you enjoy the mesmerizing views.
- Post this, come back to camp to end the tour here.
Rs.5,250/- Per Person
(plus applicable GST)
- Paragliding for 10 to 15 minutes
- Experienced Paragliding Pilot
- Fully Checked Glider
- Stay in Camps/Mud House at Bir on triple occupancy (double occupancy for couples)
- Buffet Dinner on Day 01 and Buffet Breakfast on Day 02 (All Veg.)
- Bonfire and Music
- Any Airfare or Overland Journey is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Guide / Entry fees.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fees, tips, or any other item.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of vehicles other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”.
- 5%. GST
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
How much does paragliding in Bir cost?
For a flight time of 20-30 minutes, it costs Rs.2000.
Is paragliding safe in Bir Billing?
Located on the foothills of the Himalayas, Bir-Billing’s terrain is apt for paragliding. Popularly known as ‘Parindon Ki Nagri (the town of birds)’, it hosted the Paragliding World Cup in 2015, sees nearly 350-400 tourists each day during peak season, and is considered one of “safest” paragliding sites in the country.
Why Bir Billing is famous for paragliding?
Experience the rush of wind while soaring through the clear skies of Bir Billing – known to be the paragliding capital of India. It attracts adventurers from different cultures and ages and offers a chance to glide over the Dhauladhar ranges, lush green fields, the beautiful water streams, and nature’s bounty.
Can we eat before paragliding?
Don’t eat much before your flight.
If you eat a lot before your paragliding flight, you may feel dizzy during your paragliding fly.
Does paragliding make you sick?
This is one of the common questions regarding paragliding tandem. Yes, air sickness can happen, usually to people who are also sensitive by car. You can also anticipate taking an anti-nausea medication one hour before.
Is Bir Billing world's second highest?
The most famous spot in Billing is its paragliding take-off point, which is the world’s second highest, towering at 8,000ft, offering panoramic views of the valley below. The landing site is in the western fields of Chowgan in Bir.
Is there any weight limit for paragliding?
Who can participate in a paraglider tandem flight? Participants must be physically agile, have a normal level of fitness and weight between 25-95 kg (70 – 205 lbs).
Do I need a license to paraglide?
If it is the first time that you practice paragliding, you are probably wondering yourself “do I need a license to fly”? The answer is no! If you are thinking about trying tandem paragliding with us, you don’t need any license or previous experience to enjoy the flight.
How can I go to Bir Billing?
How to Reach:
- By Air. Gaggal airport is the nearest airport from Bir Billing, located at a distance of only 68 km from nearby Palampur.
- By Train. Baijnath has its own Railway Station named as Baijnath Paprola Railway Station which is connected to the major cities of Kangra.
- By Road.
Is Bir Billing beautiful?
Though famous for paragliding, Bir has much more to offer than adventure sports. Majestic views of the higher Himalayas, beautiful monasteries and Tibetan settlements form an intriguing aspect of Bir that is little known. Bir can be best explored walking down its narrow lanes while admiring the beauty all around.
There are no reviews yet.