Route Description: Srinagar (1N) – Kargil (1N) – Leh (1N) – Nubra (2N) – Pangong (1N) – Leh (1N) – Sarchu (1N) – Manali (1N)
Duration: 10 Nights & 11 Days
Fixed Departure Dates:
May: 19th, 31st
June: 3rd, 15th, 18th, 30th
July: 3rd, 15th, 18th, 30th
August: 2nd, 14th, 17th, 29th
September: 1st, 13th
- Complimentary Himalayan
- Total distance covered during the tour – 2,000 KM.
- Deluxe Hotels and Swiss Camps with attached bathrooms for Solos, Couples, Friends, and Family.
- 10 Nights and 11 Days
- Experienced Road Captains, Mechanics and Support Staff
- Bike Permits and Inner Line Permits
- Bike ride on the highest motorable passes in the world – Khardung La, and Chang La
- Turtuk Village, Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso
- On landing at the Srinagar Airport, transfer to the pre-booked hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
- In the evening, our tour captain will give you a little brief about the ride, itinerary, etc.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay at Srinagar
- After breakfast, travel to Kargil, the main battleground during the Kargil war 1999, passing through Kargil.
- En route, you will meander through the thrilling Zojila pass and Drass, the second coldest inhabited place on earth. Visit the Tiger Hills and other famous peaks in Kargil.
- You will reach Kargil by evening, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, on arriving check in to the hotel.
- Relax for the day and spend time with your friends.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner & Overnight Stay in Kargil
- As morning gilds over the skies, after breakfast, you will head towards Leh.
- On the way, you will visit the Dha-Hanu village, where the last race of Indo-Aryans resides. You will be amazed to see people adorned with jewelry and flowers.
- En route, you will also see the beautiful confluence of Zanskar and Indus River, the intriguing phenomenon of Magnetic Hills, and the divine visit at Gurudwara Pather Sahib.
- As you reach Leh, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, relax for the day.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and enjoy an awesome bike ride as your engines roar through the Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
- Feel the thrill of crossing the World’s Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
- Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Later deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay provided in Nubra
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
- After the sun peeps out, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971.
- Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before.
- After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra.
- Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
- Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
- The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
- On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)
- Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you. Later, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
- In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world).
- En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
- If time permits, you can even visit Shey and Thiksey Monasteries. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
- Leave for Sachu, after enjoying the breakfast. Cross the high passes like Nakee La, Lachung La, and Tanglang La.
- Say goodbye to the beauty of Ladakh and travel along the curvy roads to Himachal Pradesh.
- Reach Sarchu, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and stay for the night.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay at Swiss Camps in Sarchu.
- This is the final leg of our ritual road trip.
- We start our day early as we leave for Manali. The route is slightly rough, so this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers.
- On the route, we will enjoy the beauty of Kullu Manali. As we arrive in Manali, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and celebrate the completion of our epic road journey.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Manali
- The trip ends today after breakfast, we check out of the hotel at 10 AM and explore the nearby cafes with our fellow riders, reliving and relishing the beautiful journey that was once a dream and how it has become not just an achievement, but a chronicle!
- Leave for Delhi in the evening via an overnight Volvo bus, taking the memories worth a lifetime and friendships to cherish forever!
- Breakfast, and Overnight Volvo Journey
- Trip Ends.
Leh: Hotel Mandala / Hotel Lehchen / Lehchen Boutique / Similar
Nubra: River Valley Camps / Hidden Valley Camps / Royal Desert Camps / Similar
Pangong: 100 Sky Camps / P3 Camps / Auspicious Camps / Similar
Srinagar: Hotel Vilasta by Heritage / Palazzo Zafferano / Hotel Golden Sands / Similar
Kargil: Hotel White Castle / Hotel The Indian Kargil / Similar
Sarchu: Garjha Hills Camps / Golden Drop Camps / Similar
Jispa: Garjha Hills / Jispa Journey Camps / Similar
Kullu Manali: Grand Krisa Resort and Spa / Hotel Rock Manali / Hotel Moniker / Meridian Adventure Camps / Similar
Price Per Person
|Package Variant||Package Amount||Early Bird Discount||Amount Per Person|
|2 Person 1 Bike||34500||2000||32500|
|1 Person 1 Bike||44500||2000||42500|
|Seat in Coach||34500||2000||32500|
|Own Bike / Car & Fuel||26500||2000||24500|
*plus 5% GST
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Srinagar, Kargil, Kullu Manali, and Leh.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Sarchu, Pangong Tso, and Nubra valley.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 10 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 9.
- The Bikes will be provided from Day 2 in the morning till Day 9 in the evening.
- Bike permits and Inner Line Permits for all travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world – Khardung La, and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an Experienced Road Captain and Motorbike Mechanic from Day 2 in the morning till Day 9 in the evening.
- Services of the backup seat in a vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes are restricted for exigencies
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal with the Road Captain
- Facility to carry luggage in a separate vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack/Duffle Bag of 60 Liters per Traveler.
- Pre-booked Luxury Semi-sleeper Volvo Seats for travelers from Manali to Delhi.
- Online Certificate on successful completion of the trip.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips, and Table Drinks, etc.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- In case Motorbike is dropped on the way – The cost incurred to transfer/tow, vehicle servicing or maintenance cost.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- for accidental damages or dropping back the bike if in case you leave the bike in between the route before the end date of the trip.
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.2500 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
- Covid-19 Negative Report is Mandatory as per the prevailing guidelines.
- The check-in time is 12 noon/early check-in subject to availability of the room.
- We require minimum strength of 10 bikes to operate one group. We have the right to cancel the group if we do not get the minimum strength of bikes in any group.
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of a hotel stay, transportation, and meals, etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither International Youth Club nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- International Youth Club is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc…
- If any group member wants to leave the group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till the tour endpoint.
- Group members would have to get their own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
- All guests will be responsible for the safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing/lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bag to carry all the expensive things with you.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during the tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
- We will run the departures subject to having a minimum group strength of 6 to 8 riders in each batch.
- We have the right to cancel the departure due to insufficient members in the batches. In such a situation, guests are eligible for a full refund.
- Foreign Nationals have to pay separately for the permits for Khardungla and Pangong Tso.
- Basic First Aid Kit – It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Raod Captain will be responsible to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- We provide a well-experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- The spares used on the way will be chargeable. Backing vehicle – Xylo/Innova/tempo for mechanical and medical support.
- In case of an emergency, if any rider is feeling uneasy then he can sit in it and the mechanic will ride the bike.
- Only one rucksack/backpack of 60 liters will be adjusted as it will be having tools and spares too.
|Knee Pads and Elbow Guards for entire tour package||Rs.750/- Per Person|
|Riding Gloves for entire tour package||Rs.500/- Per Person|
|Riding Jacket for entire tour package||Rs.3,000/- Per Person|
|Combo Offer (Knee Pads + Elbow Gaurds + Riding Gloves + Riding Jacket) for entire package Knee Pads: Rs.750/- Riding Gloves: Rs.500/- Riding Jacket: Rs.3,000/- Total: Rs.4,250/- Discount: Rs.750/- Amount Payable: Rs.3,500/-||Rs.3500/- Per Person|
|Bike Upgrades for Extra Day|
|350CC Royal Enfield without Fuel for Extra Day||Rs.1500/- Per Bike/Per Day|
|500CC Royal Enfield without Fuel for Extra Day||Rs.2,500/- Per Bike/Per Day|
|Royal Enfield Himalayan without Fuel for Extra Day||Rs.3,000/- Per Bike/Per Day|
|Accommodation and Occupancy|
|Extra luggage, other than the allowed one 60 liters of rucksack/backpack||Rs.500/- Per Bag/Per Day|
|Additional Accommodation for Extra Night in hotel on double or triple sharing basis||Rs.2,000/- Per Person/Per Night|
|Upgrade to Double Occupancy supplement in hotel and camps for entire tour package||Rs.7,500/- Per Person|
|Upgrade to Single Occupancy supplement in hotel and camps for entire tour package||Rs.15,000/- Per Person|
For Ground Package
- Booking Amount: Rs.2,500/-
- 46 Days or more before the Date of Travel: 25% of the Total Cost
- 31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of Total Cost
- 15 – 30 Days before date of departure: 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets
- 100% Amount of flight tickets at the time of flight booking.
- Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Paid Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – No Refund on the Paid Amount
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 7 to 10 working days from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on Email at email@example.com.
- The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
- The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
In case you are unable to travel as planned and need to reschedule your date of travel:
- Before 15 Days from the Date of Travel – One-time Complementary.
- Within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – The cost of rescheduling needs to be paid by the guest subject to amendment charges from hotels and transporters.
- Rescheduling will only be accepted on Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ladakh is most famous for breathtaking landscapes, the crystal clear skies, the highest mountain passes, thrilling adventure activities, Buddhist Monasteries and festivals. Ladakh gains a lot of popularity for being the only cold desert in India apart from bordering the World’s highest saltwater Lake Pangong Lake.
The famous things to buy while shopping in Ladakh can be divided into three categories:
- Everyday items: Apricot items, kitchenware, Kurtis, shawls, t-shirts, hats, Chhang (local alcoholic beverage)
- Artefacts: Tibetan handicrafts like Buddha statues, singing bowls, choktse (carved wooden tables painted in colours), prayer wheels, pashmina wool products, carpets & rugs.
- Souvenirs: Jewellery, baskets & bamboo baby cradles, beads, masks.
Based on our travel experts, a minimum of 5-6 days is good for covering all of the most popular places in Ladakh.
Yes, provided they are physically fit.
Yes, there will be. You would be provided clear instructions on the do’s and don’ts for the complete trip.
- Chhurpe (dried yak cheese)
- Butter Tea
- Apricot Jam
Taking rest for a day or two to get yourself acclimatized is a piece of advice that is always recommended. Also, it is always suggested to avoid any strenuous activity during your initial days.
You can make payment via UPI, bank transfer, or internet banking.
For exploring the real beauty of Ladakh, it is advised to visit during winters. At the same time, as oxygen levels are low during winters, its generally not recommended to most of the people due to adaptability issues.
Do note that cards are not accepted at major places like petrol pumps, restaurants, etc. And during your travel, only a few ATMs can be found at some places like Manali, Srinagar, which again aren’t a guarantee. It is recommended to carry at least ₹20,000 in hand to fill in as a bunker if needed.