Route Description: Shimla (2N) – Manali (2N)
Duration: 5 Nights and 6 Days
- Meals, Stay, and Transport
- Local Sightseeing in Shimla and Manali
- Atal Tunnel and Solang Valley Tour
Day 01: (Shimla) Delhi to Shimla | Arrival in Shimla
Meet & greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station/Airport & drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains. This offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. In the evening enjoy some time at the famous shopping place of Shimla town, the Mall and the Ridge. The Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02: (Shimla) Shimla Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit, Jakhu Temple is situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges, proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali attires. Enjoy Pony riding or Yak riding (at your own cost). Later drive to Manali by road. En-route visit famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Later proceed to Naldehra which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 03: (Manali) Shimla to Manali
After breakfast proceeds to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali attires. Enjoy Pony riding or Yak riding (at your own cost). Later drive to Manali by road. En-route visit famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Arrive and check into the hotel. In the evening enjoy a stroll at the Mall Road.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 04: (Manali) Manali Local Sightseeing
After breakfast proceeds for a full day of local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for “Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. Whenever you reach the Hotel take your dinner at the hotel.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Manali
Day 05: Atal Tunnel and Solang valley Sightseeing | Departure
After a sumptuous breakfast, cross the Magnificent Atal Tunnel. Later visit Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow-capped peaks. Enjoy skiing at Rohtang Pass (if open), in the mountainside snowfields. Later in the evening, transfers to Delhi.
Day 06: Arrival in Delhi
Price Per Person
*plus 5% GST
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis in a well-furnished Deluxe or Premium hotels as per the variant.
- Private Taxi for the whole tour package from Delhi to Delhi.
- Local Sightseeing in Shimla and Manali in Private Taxi.
- Tour to Atal Tunnel and Solang Valley.
- Dinner from Day 1 to Day 4 and Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 5.
- All applicable transportation and hotel taxes.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowance.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fees, tips, or any other item.
- Any medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any Airfare or Overland Journey is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Usage of the vehicle other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the “inclusions” section.
- 5%. GST.
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.2500 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Is Manali safe for solo female travelers?
Yes, it is quite safe for solo female travelers when it comes to a destination like Manali. However, it’s always recommended to stay cautious and aware of your surroundings while traveling.
Where can I find snow in Manali?
From November to May, Rohtang pass (51km from Manali) is the common spot to see snow in the summer months. Apart from this, you can see snow at Solang valley, Gulaba, Kothi, even inside the Manali town or at the balcony of your hotel room from December to March.
Is Manali a family destination?
Yes, absolutely. The destination offers several family-oriented activities like trekking, hiking, camping, and playing snow games during winters.
What is the average winter temperature in Manali?
The average temperature in Manali can go down as low as -7 degrees celsius. That’s why it’s always recommended to carry appropriate clothing with you.
Is Rohtang permit free?
No, you need to pay Rs 500 permit charges in order to travel to Rohtang pass. Without a permit, you might not be able to cross army checkpoints, so it’s always recommended to avail of the permit online.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
We do suggest you bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water.
Is there an airport in Manali?
No, there’s no airport in Manali. But that being said, you can find the nearest airport in Bhuntar, which is around 50kms from Manali.
There are no reviews yet.