Route Description: Manali (3N)
Duration: 5 Nights and 6 Days
- Manali Local Sightseeing
- Solang Valley and Atal Tunnel
- Kullu Valley Tour
- Dinner and Breakfast
Day 01: Delhi to Manali
Arrive at Delhi airport or railway, meet our representative and drive to Manali.
Day 02: (Manali) Arrival in Manali | Local Sightseeing
On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed for a full day of local sightseeing. Explore places like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha Paintings, Vashisht Temple for “Hot Water Springs”, Club House. In the evening spend some time at Mall Road shopping on your own.
Day 03: (Manali) Solang Valley and Atal Tunnel Day Tour
After a sumptuous breakfast, cross the Magnificent Atal Tunnel. Later visit Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow-capped peaks. Enjoy skiing at Rohtang Pass (if open), in the mountainside snowfields. Later in the evening, return to your hotel in Manali.
Day 04: (Manali) Kullu Valley Day Tour
After breakfast, travel to the famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Enjoy the beautiful Naggar Castle, Paragliding, and Dobi (at your own cost). Later in the evening, return to your hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Cafe & Temple Tour (Old Manali) | Departure
After breakfast, leave for the beautiful Manu Temple. Dedicated to Manu, the creator of Manusmriti and the builder of the world, the Manu temple is located in the vicinity of Beans River making it a majestic place to be. It is also celebrated as the only temple devoted to Manu and is said to be the meditation place of the sage Manu. A holy place, the Manu temple is worth visiting for tourists who enjoy a serene place with historic richness.
Later enjoy some time at the famous Old Manali Cafes and the amazing delicacies they have to offer. In the evening, leave for Delhi.
Day 06: Arrival in Delhi
Price Per Person
- Accommodation in well-furnished hotel on twin or triple sharing basis
- Taxi for Complete Tour
- Local Sightseeing in Manali
- Day tour in Kullu and Old Manali (Cafes and Temple)
- Dinner and Breakfast in Hotel
- All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes
- All Toll Tax, parking, fuel, and drive allowance.
- Any Airfare or Overland Journey is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Guide / Entry fees.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fees, tips, or any other item.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of vehicles other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”.
- 5%. GST
- Activities in Solang Valley
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.2500 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Is Manali safe for solo female travelers?
Yes, it is quite safe for solo female travelers when it comes to a destination like Manali. However, it’s always recommended to stay cautious and aware of your surroundings while traveling.
Where can I find snow in Manali?
From November to May, Rohtang pass (51km from Manali) is the common spot to see snow in the summer months. Apart from this, you can see snow at Solang valley, Gulaba, Kothi, even inside the Manali town or at the balcony of your hotel room from December to March.
Is Manali a family destination?
Yes, absolutely. The destination offers several family-oriented activities like trekking, hiking, camping, and playing snow games during winters.
What is the average winter temperature in Manali?
The average temperature in Manali can go down as low as -7 degrees celsius. That’s why it’s always recommended to carry appropriate clothing with you.
Is Rohtang permit free?
No, you need to pay Rs 500 permit charges in order to travel to Rohtang pass. Without a permit, you might not be able to cross army checkpoints, so it’s always recommended to avail of the permit online.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
We do suggest you bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water.
Is there an airport in Manali?
No, there’s no airport in Manali. But that being said, you can find the nearest airport in Bhuntar, which is around 50kms from Manali.
There are no reviews yet.