Route Description: Manali (3N)
Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff
- Complimentary voucher for White Water Rafting
- Meals while on trek (Veg meals)
Day 01: Arrival in Manali | Orientation | Nature Walk
The winter trek in Himachal Pradesh begins in the scenic hill station of Manali, one of the most preferred holiday destinations in India. Situated at an elevation of about 6700 feet above sea level, the town is a favorite among tourists throughout the year.
Report at the camp in the morning and participate in an orientation program, followed by a nature walk. Later, enjoy an overnight stay in a homestay.
Day 02: Old Manali | Lamadugh | Manali
Start your day with an amazing trekking experience to Lama Dugh. Spend some moments here enjoying the bounties of nature. One of the most scenic places in and around Manali, it will refresh your body, mind, and soul. On reaching Manali, spend the night in a homestay.
Day 03: Manali | Jogini Falls | Vashisht
After freshening up, begin this winter trek in Manali by heading to Vashisht, famous for its hot springs. Here, you will get the chance to take a dip in the therapeutic waters that are believed to cure different types of diseases.
During the day, you also get to visit the cascading Jogini Falls. A sight of the landform will refresh you for the journey ahead. This is the perfect opportunity for you to pose with your friends or family and click a few pictures. Thereafter, enjoy a good night’s sleep at a homestay in Old Manali.
Day 04: Departure from Old Manali & White Water Rafting
After a hearty breakfast, move for your onward journey, taking with you memories of the adventurous excursion. You may explore Solang Valley, go for river crossing and white water rafting on your own as the Volvos depart for your onward journey in the evening.
Rs.5,500/- Per Person
- Stay in Tents/Homestays/Guest Houses on a twin/triple/quad sharing basis depending upon the weather conditions and group size.
- Nutritious, high-calorie food will be served (The usual menu is vegetarian, however, we can carry/provide eggs or canned meat if important)
- Guide, cook, and camp helpers
- Sleeping bags and carry mats and all other camping equipment.
- Camping Charges
- Complimentary voucher for White Water Rafting
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Any food and accommodation in towns.
- All road head to road head transport will be on actual.
- 5.0% GST
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 8010224422 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Is Manali safe for solo female travelers?
Yes, it is quite safe for solo female travelers when it comes to a destination like Manali. However, it’s always recommended to stay cautious and aware of your surroundings while traveling.
Where can I find snow in Manali?
From November to May, Rohtang pass (51km from Manali) is the common spot to see snow in the summer months. Apart from this, you can see snow at Solang valley, Gulaba, Kothi, even inside the Manali town or at the balcony of your hotel room from December to March.
Is Manali a family destination?
Yes, absolutely. The destination offers several family-oriented activities like trekking, hiking, camping, and playing snow games during winters.
What is the average winter temperature in Manali?
The average temperature in Manali can go down as low as -7 degrees celsius. That’s why it’s always recommended to carry appropriate clothing with you.
Is Rohtang permit free?
No, you need to pay Rs 500 permit charges in order to travel to Rohtang pass. Without a permit, you might not be able to cross army checkpoints, so it’s always recommended to avail of the permit online.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
We do suggest you bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water.
Is there an airport in Manali?
No, there’s no airport in Manali. But that being said, you can find the nearest airport in Bhuntar, which is around 50kms from Manali.
There are no reviews yet.