Route Description: Chika (1N) – Balu Ka Ghera (2N)
- Trek Distance: 40 km
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Max Altitude: 14,100 ft
- Start / End Location: Manali
- 3 Nights and 4 Days
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff
Fixed Departure Dates
- May: 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 28th
- June: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th
- July: 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th
- August: 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th, 27th
- September: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th
- October: 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, 28th, 29th
- Arrival in Manali, Transfer to Jobra via Shared Taxi (25 Km)
- Easy 3 Km Trek to Chika and camping in Chika (10,400 ft)
- After morning breakfast we will proceed to our next campsite i.e Balu Ka Ghera the 2nd day of the is a gradual ascent.
- While trekking we will be able to see the spectacular Dauladar range.
- We have lunch at Balu Ka Gera and Overnight Stay at the campsite.
- This is the most spectacular part of the trek as we will enjoy the beautiful Hamta Top.
- After enjoying the top, we will return back to Balu ka Gera.
- The ascent on this part of the trek will be moderate.
- Overnight stay at Balu ka Gera campsite.
- On this day we have an easy descent through the Hamta Valley.
- The massive mountains of the Pir Panjal and Spiti ranges dominate the entire landscape
- Trek from Balu ka Gera to Jobra via Chika.
- From Jobra, enjoy a drive back to Manali.
Price Per Person
*plus 5% GST
**Stay will be on a Triple sharing basis.
- 03 Night Tented Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- All Veg Meals from Lunch on Day 1st to Breakfast on Day 4th.
- Morning, evening tea served with light snacks while on Trek.
- All fees and permits for Indians are included.
- Basic First Aid Medical kits with Oxygen cylinder and Oxi Meter.
- Qualified and experienced Leader and support staff.
- All surface transfers from Manali – Manali (As per the Itinerary).
- Any Meals During Transit.
- Fees and permits for Non-Indian Residence are excluded.
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges.
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.2,500 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Hamta Pass Trek is accessible from June to October, in snow conditions, the trek remains closed.
It is always advisable to have a guide when heading out on an expedition in the hills. Especially for first-time trekkers, the routes might get confusing, and if you’re not used to finding your way in the hills – it can be a scary experience. Always be prepared, and some help is never underappreciated.
Camping is generally on a triple/Quad sharing basis, however, for couples, we can arrange for twin sharing tents on prior booking.
Summers: Days are Pleasant, evenings are Cold
Monsoon: Days are Foggy, Evenings are Very cold
Autumn: Days are Cold, Evening is Super cold
Bhrigu Lake or Brighu Lake is a lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 meters in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometers from Gulaba village.
Many trekking agencies conduct group trekking tours, but for a unique and hassle-free trekking experience join International Youth Club.