Route Description: McLeodganj (1N)
Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
- Basic First Aid Medical Kit
McLeodganj is one of the most serene places to spend the weekend. It is one of those fantastic weekend getaway destinations, which is close to Delhi and Chandigarh. It takes around 10 hours from Delhi by road to reach McLeodganj. You can take a bus from Delhi which will drop you at McLeodganj Bus Stand and arrive at International Youth Club located next to TIPA(Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts) which is the starting point of our trek. We will start the Triund Trek from here. There will be a 7-9 KM walk through the forest, some steep ascents that will offer amazing views of the valley below. Upon reaching Triund, the magnificent view of the Dhauladhar Ranges will leave one and all spellbound. It’ll feel so close that you would want to reach out and touch it. We will continue trekking to Laka Got Glacier and then return to Triund for camping and bonfire.
Wake up to a mesmerising sunrise with clouds touching your face. After breakfast, we will start descending towards McLeodganj. Reach by afternoon and you can catch an evening bus back to Delhi.
Rs.1,200/- Per Person
- Services of an Experienced Guide
- Food as per menu on the trek
- Services of Trek Guide, cook, and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Stay in Camps/Dome Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, Group Insurance, First Aid, and Certification on Completion.
- You can leave your luggage Safely at our Base Camp at no additional charges when you go for the trek and collect the same when you return the next day.
- Meals during road journeys
- Cost of any kind of travel insurance
- Any expense not specified in the inclusion list
- Transfer from your city to Reporting Base Camp & Return
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage, insurance, etc.
- It does not include any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- It also does not include expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies, unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest, changes in local unions/associations rules, and situations beyond our control. However, all the best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- All applicable taxes
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.1000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Rs.1200 per person
Triund Trek is perhaps one of the easiest treks to do in the Himalayas and can be done on your own if you are going from the trail starting from the Gallu Devi temple.
As per the state government’s order, night camping and staying will no longer be allowed at Triund. Set in the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas, Triund is one of the most popular treks in the region.
Triund trek is regarded as an easy trek and is considered as a right choice for a beginner. The whole trek is nearly 9 km and out of that 4 km is a steep but easy climb. However, the last 2 km can be a bit tough for some.
The relatively easy trail and with magnificent views of Dhauladhar ranges on one side and of Kangra valley on another side it becomes an easy introduction to the treks for beginners.
Located at a height of 2842 m above sea level, Triund is a famous camping ground on the trekking trail to Indrahar Pass. The trek starts from Dharamkot village, a few kilometres from Dharamsala.
Yes it can be done but your child will get tired either way, especially climbing.
- Carry a jacket and a sweater.
- Make sure you have a medical kit.
- Energy drinks, snacks, and water bottles to refuel your energy.
- A pair of sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Carry a torchlight which is a lifesaver for many trekkers.
- An extra pair of trekking shoes and warm socks.