Route Description: Kasol (1N) – Magic Valley (1N)
Duration: 2 Nights & 3 Days
- Stay and Meals
- Sleeping Bags and Camps
- Experienced Trekking Guides
- Bonfire and Music
Day 01: (Kasol) Arrival in Kasol | Kasol Camping
Arrive in the small town of Bhunter and travel to the campsite in Kasol. Once you reach there, you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink. After enjoying the beauty of the valley, return to your campsite by evening.
Day 02: (Magic Valley) Trek to Malana and Magic Valley
Post breakfast, head out to indulge in the amazing trek to Malana and Magic Valley with your guide. You will be camping in the Magic Valley region for the night, so enjoy your dinner with Bonfire and music.
Day 03: Return to Kasol for Departure
This morning after breakfast, you will checkout of the camps and trek back to Kasol for ending your trip.
|Variant||Start Point||End Point||Price|
- Breakfast and Dinner at Kasol Camps (Veg meals will be served). **We do not offer lunch as we cannot cook on the trail and a packed lunch gets soggy and spoils the experience. On the trail to Kheerganga, there are 3 – 4 cafes/dhabas that come on the way where you can snack on your own. You can leave your luggage safely at our Base Camp at no additional charges when you go for the trek and collect the same when you return the next day.
- Lockers & Wash and Change Facility available at the Base Camp
- Stay on Twin or Triple sharing basis in Tents/Homestays, Sleeping Bags & Sleeping Mats
- Experienced & Professional Guides – Reliable, Licensed, and adept English-speaking guide with a great knowledge of the area and the terrain.
- Shared Dry Toilet Tent
- Camping Fees, Permits, and Free Storage of your luggage at Base Camp Kasol.
- Forest Entry and Permissions
- Group Insurance on request at additional cost.
- First Aid
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Any food and accommodation in towns
- Any other transport other than mentioned in Inclusions on actuals.
- GST 5%
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.1,000 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
How long is the trek to Malana?
From the Malana gate, you have to hike for around 3-4 km to reach the Malana village. The hike takes around 1.5 hours to complete as there are some ascents to deal with, but nothing too difficult. The hike should be fine even for beginners as well.
Can the tourists still visit Malana?
Yes, tourists can still visit Malana. But what they can’t do is to stay overnight. So, you must start early, visit the village, and come back before it is dark. You can come back and stay at Magic Valley.
Why is Kasol famous?
Kasol is a village and a popular destination in Himachal mothered by the Parvati valley. It is known for its thrilling treks, flavoursome food, roaring river and heartfelt humanity.
How difficult is the Malana trek?
The shorter route is pretty easy. Longer one from the back side is of moderate difficulty and at some points the path may be broken.
Is Malana worth visiting?
Regarded as the Hashish Capital of Himachal, Malana is a secluded society amidst nature and all its bounties. It is a perfect place to catch a break from the monotony of city life as if enjoying some good times far from the maddening crowd of the urban lifestyle.
Why is Malana famous?
Malana is famous for its “Malana Cream”, a product made from cannabis plants that grow in the Parvati valley. Malana cream is regarded as high purity hash.
There are no reviews yet.