Route Description: Manali (2N) Kasol (1N)
Duration: 5 Nights and 6 Days
- Manali and Kasol Local Sightseeing
- Solang Valley and Atal Tunnel
- Kullu Valley Tour
- Dinner and Breakfast
Arrive at Delhi airport or railway, meet our representative and drive to Manali.
On arrival check in to the hotel. Later proceed for a full day of local sightseeing. Explore places like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha Paintings, Vashisht Temple for “Hot Water Springs”, Club House. In the evening spend some time at Mall Road shopping on your own.
After a sumptuous breakfast, cross the Magnificent Atal Tunnel. Later visit Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow-capped peaks. Enjoy skiing at Rohtang Pass (if open), in the mountainside snowfields. Later in the evening, return to your hotel in Manali.
After breakfast, travel to the famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Enjoy the beautiful Naggar Castle, Paragliding, and Dobi (at your own cost). Later in the evening, get transferred to Kasol.
After breakfast, travel to the Kasol where we will explore the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and Kasol Market. Later in the evening, depart for Delhi.
Price Per Person
- Accommodation in well-furnished hotel on twin or triple sharing basis
- Taxi for Complete Tour
- Local Sightseeing in Manali and Kasol
- Day tour in Kullu
- Dinner and Breakfast in Hotel
- All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes
- All Toll Tax, parking, fuel, and drive allowance.
- Any Airfare or Overland Journey is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Guide / Entry fees.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fees, tips, or any other item.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of vehicles other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”.
- 5%. GST
- Activities in Solang Valley
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.2500 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Yes, it is quite safe for solo female travelers when it comes to a destination like Manali. However, it’s always recommended to stay cautious and aware of your surroundings while traveling.
From November to May, Rohtang pass (51km from Manali) is the common spot to see snow in the summer months. Apart from this, you can see snow at Solang valley, Gulaba, Kothi, even inside the Manali town or at the balcony of your hotel room from December to March.
Yes, absolutely. The destination offers several family-oriented activities like trekking, hiking, camping, and playing snow games during winters.
The average temperature in Manali can go down as low as -7 degrees celsius. That’s why it’s always recommended to carry appropriate clothing with you.
No, you need to pay Rs 500 permit charges in order to travel to Rohtang pass. Without a permit, you might not be able to cross army checkpoints, so it’s always recommended to avail of the permit online.
We do suggest you bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water.
No, there’s no airport in Manali. But that being said, you can find the nearest airport in Bhuntar, which is around 50kms from Manali.