Route Description: Kasol (1N)
Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide, and Support staff
- Forest Entry and Permissions
We will assemble at the Base Camp Kasol at 10:00 AM.
12 Kms Trek/5-6 Hours Transfer to the Trekking Point via Manikaran Barshaini through Bus/Jeep and Start Trek to Kheerganga. (16 Kms from Kasol.The short trek to Kheerganga through the waterfalls and bridges by the tremendous river flow of Parvati will make you see the panoramic skies, vast greenery & dense forest. Once you get to the top though, there is nothing that feels better than a hot spring bath at Parvati Kund after 12 Kms of 5-6 Hours Trek.
Rs.1,800/- Per Person
- Trek Guide for 2 Days
- Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Transfer from Kasol/Manikaran to Barsheni by Local Transport on Day 1
- Transfer from Barshaini to Kasol/Manikaran by Local Transport on Day 2
- 1 Overnight Stay in Camps at Kheerganga with Shared Dry Toilet Tent
- Camping Fees, Permits and Free Storage of your luggage at Base Camp Kasol.
- Forest Entry and Permissions
- Return transfer to Kasol from Barshaini. Regular buses and taxis are available for the return journey to Kasol or Bhuntar. The buses are available on a nominal ticket price of Rs.35/- for returning from Barshaini to Kasol(45 Minutes drive).
- Potter for personal luggage. Potters can be arranged at the extra cost.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 8010224422 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Kasol is famous for coniferous forests and crystal clear mountain streams which includes the confluence of River Parvati and River Beas.
It is always recommended to plan for at least 4 days trip to visit all the must-have places in Kasol and make it a memorable trip.
Yes, Kasol experiences snowfall in winters between November to February every year.
Tosh trek has a total distance of 3 km (or 1.9miles).
Kheerganga trek is the trek one must experience and yes, it is safe for solo or couples to have this adventure journey from Kheerganga. The trek itself is rated as one of the best for beginners.
If you reached Bhuntar by flight, you can grab a taxi from the airport itself for a drop at Parvati Valley.
No, not at all. Kasol and Kasauli are two different places but both are located in Himachal Pradesh.