Route Description: Grahan Village (1N)
Duration: 1 Nights & 2 Days
- Stay and Meals
- Sleeping Bags and Camps
- Experienced Trekking Guides
Day 01: (Grahan Village) Trek to Grahan Village
You would be arriving in Kasol on your own to get to the starting point of the trek, which falls right before the last bridge on the way to the Kasol bus stand. Start the 9 km long trek that will take you about 4 to 5 hours to complete.
You will be following the waymarked red arrows as they will lead you to Grahan Village. The constant companion on the way to your destination will be the serene Parvati River.
After crossing two bridges, and hiking for a little longer, you would reach a point from where you can see a few houses. That’s when you know that you have reached your destination. Take a walk in the village, enjoy and talk with the locals before enjoying your dinner around a bonfire. Overnight in Grahan Village.
Day 02: Departure
After breakfast, pack up your gear and retrace your steps back to the starting point to bring the trek to an end.
|Variant||Start Point||End Point||Price|
- Safety Equipment
- Services of a Trek Leader
- 1 Evening snacks, 1 Dinner, and 1 Breakfast
- Stay in Camps/Homestay/Dome Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
- Certification on Completion.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Any food and accommodation in towns
- Any other transport other than mentioned in Inclusions on actuals.
- GST 5%
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.1,000 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Is network available in Grahan Village?
The only way to reach the village is by a small hike starting from Kasol and has no mobile network or ATM.
How can we reach Grahan?
Hiking is the only option for tourists and locals to reach the village from Kasol. The trail is pretty much marked with signages. If your destination is Grahan Village then you need to get to Kasol.
How long does the Grahan Village trek last?
The Grahan village trek is 2 days and 1-night long trek which is full of activities and challenging trekking surfaces. The trek is full of thrill and will require you to push yourself with nature and the special skills to summit the trek.
Is Grahan Village trek difficult?
The trek can be classified as easy on the difficulty level and takes around four to five hours. In season, there is a dhaba on the way for refreshments and it is a nice place to take a break on the long walk. Grahan village is a comparatively big village and has around 50-60 houses.
What is the best time to do the Grahan Village trek?
The best time to do the Grahan village trek is in between the months of April to December as the weather remains pleasant and cool for the visitors to explore the beauty of this trek and place. During this time you will be able to witness the lush green coniferous vegetation on the hills of Grahan Village which will give you an astonishing view to capture in your eyes and cameras.
What things need to be kept in mind at Grahan Village trek?
The things which you need to keep in mind on the Grahan Village Trek are as follows:
– Make sure to carry the light-weighted carry bag along with you so that you can trek easily.
– Make sure to pack your bags with only essential items which are the utmost required items for the trek.
– Make sure to carry your personal medicines if you are on some kind of doctor’s prescription.
– Kindly share your medical history with the trek leader if you have any so that in case of emergency he can help you out.
There are no reviews yet.