Duration: 5 Nights and 6 Days
Highlights: Burj Khalifa, Ferrari World, Dubai City Sightseeing, UAE Visa with Travel Insurance, Desert Safari with Taruna Show and Belly Dance with BBQ Dinner, Marina Dhow Cruise.
- Board your flight from your respective hub and arrive in Dubai.
- Our representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- In the evening Marina Dhow Cruise with dinner.
- After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing.
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor with Dubai Mall.
- After breakfast, you may explore the city on your own, in the evening, and proceed for a desert safari with a BBQ dinner on a SIC basis.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast go for a half-day Dubai City Tour and visit Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab, and Atlantis The Palm (you can click pictures).
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- After breakfast proceeds to Abu Dhabi. In 1.5 hours you will be in Abu Dhabi and we first visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Please do remember to follow the code of conduct and dress code while visiting the Mosque.
- After that Yas Island visited Ferrari World, the state-of-the-art Ferrari theme park at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi.
- The world’s largest indoor theme park, this spectacular attraction boasts some 20 rides and entertainments for all ages, all with a Ferrari theme.
- On arrival, use your regular ticket to head, It’s the world’s fastest coaster.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the Airport.
- Tour End with unlimited memories.
Price Starting From
INR.63,900/- per person
- Return airfare
- Return Airport transfers by private cab
- Desert Safari with Taruna Show and Belly Dance (Sand Dunes Bashing) with BBQ Dinner on a SIC basis
- Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC basis
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor with Dubai Mall on SIC basis
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World on SIC basis
- Half-day Dubai City Tour on SIC basis
- UAE Visa with Travel Insurance
- Including all taxes
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals not mentioned in inclusions, tips, porter age, laundry, and phone calls
- Tourism Dirham (@ AED 15 per room per night) to be paid directly at the hotel at the time of check-out
- Surcharge is applicable during certain peak dates and Arab Health Period, Gulf Food, etc…
- Twin /double bed may be allotted as per hotel discretion at the time of check-in (subject to availability).
- The surface transport cost (train etc.) for outstation passengers joining this tour at the departure hubs is not mentioned.
- Airport taxes are included in the price list.
For Ground Package
- Deposit of 40% of the holiday cost if the travel date is 50 days or more from the date of booking
- Deposit of 70% of the holiday cost if the travel date is 35-21 days or more from the date of booking
- Deposit of 40% of the holiday cost if the travel date is 20 days or more from the date of booking
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets
- 100% Amount of flight tickets at the time of flight booking.
- Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines’ rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on Email at email@example.com.
- The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
- The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of the Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
India is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
You need a pre-applied visa to come to Dubai. You get a single entry 30-day renewable tourist visa. Ensure that you have a passport with a minimum validity of six months and required travel insurance before you apply.
The currency used in Dubai is Arab Emirate Dirham. There are plenty of ATMs throughout the city to withdraw money from. Also, all major international debit and credit cards are accepted at most shopping malls, hotels and restaurants.
Dubai has world-class restaurants offering everything from traditional Arabic cuisine to British, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediterranean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swiss, and Thai. You can get vegetarian food easily at most restaurants.
There are certain restrictions on the amount of alcohol and tobacco products that can be brought in duty-free: 400 cigarettes, 50 cigars, and 500 grams of loose tobacco are allowed. 4 liters of alcohol/ 2 cartons of beer with 24 cans each are permitted.
The bus network in Dubai connects all the major landmarks and tourist spots of the city and is very comfortable. You can also take the economical Big Bus sightseeing tour which takes you to all the major attractions and offers live commentary and free admission to the Dubai Museum and a dhow cruise. The metro comprehensively covers all the major landmarks and is another economical mode of transport. Taxis are a convenient way of getting around and are easily available throughout the city. The water bus is another economical and preferred way to travel from Bur Dubai to Deira and vice versa. You can hire a car and drive, but it is not advisable as there is bad traffic congestion in the city. You will need to have a credit card and an international driving license for that.
Being an Islamic nation, you cannot wear short skirts, shorts, micro-minis, see-through clothes, while you are in public. Also, women need to cover their head if they are entering a mosque.
Travellers can easily purchase pre-paid SIM cards to call both locally and internationally. SIM cards can be availed in various denominations at the airport itself. Dubai enjoys seamless internet connectivity. Most hotels, restaurants, and malls offer free Wi-Fi services. Internet is also available on mobile devices by the service providers.
The minimum age for the consumption of alcohol in Dubai is 21 years. You will need to carry ID proof while visiting a bar. Drinking alcohol in public places is prohibited in Dubai and is punishable under law. You are not allowed to carry alcohol to beaches unless it is owned by hotels with a liquor license.
Drugs, narcotics, chemicals and organic fertilizers, KhusKhus (poppy seeds) or paan (betel leaves), pornographic material, non-Islamic religious pamphlets for missionary activities, fireworks, ivory, weapons and ammunition, laser pens, radar jammers/other unauthorized communication devices, plants or endangered animals, and any other objects which do not adhere to the religious and moral values of the UAE are prohibited. If caught, serious punishment is awarded to the offender.