Route Description: Kullu (1N) – Kaza (3N) – Chandratal Lake (1N) – Manali (1N)
Duration: 6 Nights and 7 Days
- Breakfast, Dinner & Stay
- Local Sightseeing in Kaza
- All applicable transportation
- Services of an experienced team
- Arrive in Kullu
- Check-in the Hotel
- Explore Kullu Shawl Factories and Nagar Castle
- Early morning transfer from Kullu to Kaza
- Travel through the mighty Atal Tunnel
- Enjoy the magnificent terrain
- Check-in the hotel and have some rest
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and explore the beautiful Kaza
- Visit the Key Monastery
- Key Monastery is the largest and oldest monastery of the Spiti Valley and a religious training center for lamas. It reportedly had 100 monks in 1855. It is about 12 km north of Kaza and 210 km from Manali by road.
- After breakfast, explore Pin Valley and Tabo
- Pin Valley – Pin is a beautiful valley in Lahaul & Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh; formed by Pin River that runs throughout its length, before merging with Spiti River. This valley is also the location of a wildlife reserve called “Pin Valley National Park”. Though within Spiti, the ecosystem of Pin Valley is completely different than that of Spiti and its pristine beauty is quite fascinating.
- Tabo – Often referred to as the ‘Ajanta of the Himalayas’, the Tabo Chos-Khor Monastery was founded more than a thousand years ago in 996 A.D. Untouched by the trials and tribulations of humanity, it has preserved its glorious heritage, traditions and culture of Buddhism through the centuries. Standing serenely in the cold and rocky Tabo Valley, this ancient monastery shows amazing architectural integrity and spiritual richness.
- After enjoying and exploring the beautiful Pin Valley and Tabo, return to Kaza for the night.
- After breakfast travel to Chandratal
- Trek to Chandratal Lake
- Chandratal Lake – Beautifully nestled between the mountains of Spiti Valley on Samudra Tal plateau,
- Chandratal is a 2.5 km wide freshwater lake that beckons tourists from all across the world.
- Later enjoy the camping near the Chandratal Lake
- In the morning, drive to Manali
- Cross 2 high passes – Kunzum La and Rohtang La.
- On arrival check in the hotel.
Price Per Person
|Number of Pax||Price Per Person|
- Accommodation in Hotels on double/triple sharing
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on Check-in Day to Breakfast on Check out Day
- Services of experienced Guides and Operations Team
- Sightseeing in Kaza
- Trek to Chandratal Lake
- SUV or Sedan upto 6 Pax. For more than 6 Pax, there will be Tempo Traveler.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips and Table Drinks etc.
- Any type of insurance-Medical, Accidental, theft
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Airport, Railway station, or Bus stop pick up or drop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Extra luggage other than allowed one 60 liters of rucksack/backpack shall be charged at Rs. 250 per day/10 kg
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Yes, it is absolutely safe to travel to Kerala.
The best time is during the winter months, from September to March. The weather is pleasant during these months, making it excellent for enjoying outdoor activities the most.
In case of heavy rain, a houseboat is never an ideal option to opt for. But apart from this, Yes, houseboats do operate during the monsoon.
A minimum of 6 days is enough for anyone to explore the best tourist places in Kerala like Munnar, Thekkady, and Alleppey.
Kerala receives an average annual rainfall of 3107 mm, so it’s better to avoid visiting Kerala in the rainy season. But yes, speaking overall, Kerala’s climate is humid, wet, and tropical.
Some of the must-do things include the Alleppey Houseboat tour on backwaters, visiting Munnar hill station, exploring beaches like Kovalam and Varkala Beach, visiting Athirapally Falls, and making a visit to wildlife at Periyar National Park.