Route Description: Tosh (1N)
Duration: 1 Nights & 2 Days
- Stay and Meals
- Sleeping Bags and Camps
- Experienced Trekking Guides
After your arrival, Transfer to the Trekking Point and Follow the furious Tosh River as it flows deep into the pine forests, till you reach beautiful springs and colossal rocks. Overnight stay in the camp.
|Variant||Start Point||End Point||Price|
- Safety Equipment
- Services of a Trek Leader
- Food as per menu on the trek
- Services of Trek Guide, cook and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Stay in Camps/Homestay/Dome Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, Group Insurance, First Aid, and Certification on Completion.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Any food and accommodation in towns
- Any other transport other than mentioned in Inclusions on actuals.
- GST 5%
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.1,000 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Famed for its hippie culture, Tosh draws tourists from all over the map and is well-suited for solo as well as group excursions. Located at an elevation of 2,400 m, this place is always a part of every traveler’s bucket list from both near and far, making it a frequent tourist destination.
Tosh is a village in the Parvati valley of the Kullu district in Himachal Pradesh. Basically, Tosh is the last motorable point in Parvati valley. It is around 50 km from Bhuntar, which is where the diversion for Parvati valley is, and is around 94 km from Manali.
Tosh experiences pleasant weather throughout the year, with the temperature reaching the highest at only 30-degree celsius. The average temperature here ranges between 2 degrees celsius and 10 degrees celsius.
For the best Tosh Valley Trek experience, visit in the months before and after monsoon – June, July & August. However, during the months of December and January, it snows here. Hence, the trek may get a little challenging during winters.
What is the difficulty level of Tosh Valley Trek? What kind of physical fitness will be required to do this trek?
The difficulty level of Tosh Trek lies between easy and moderate. This trek is suitable for beginners. To do this trek to Tosh, one should be physically fit and should be able to walk up to 10 km at a stretch.
The trek is not recommended if you are suffering from asthma or other respiratory diseases. However, if your physician says you are good to go, you may consider taking this trek.
The Tosh Trek takes you on a splendid journey across the Parvati Valley, deep in the Himalayas. Tosh is located at an altitude of about 2,400m (7,874 ft) in the Parvati Valley, near Kasol in the Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh.
The closest airport to Tosh Village is the Bhuntar Airport. But the frequency of flights going to Bhuntar is very less and is also very expensive. Other than the airport at Bhuntar, the next major airport is the Mohali Airport in Chandigarh.
The Tosh Trek is 6 Km long. The Tosh Valley Trek starts from Barshaini and ends till Tosh village.
Yes, it is absolutely safe for solo women to travel in fixed departures. Women on the trek will be sharing tents with each other. In case you are the only woman on the trek, you will be given a separate tent.