Route Description: Manali (1N) – Kaza (2N) – Chander Tal (1N)
Duration: 4 Nights and 5 Days
- Start Point – Manali
- End Point – Manali
- Total Distance Covered during the tour – 440 KM
- Deluxe Swiss with attached bathrooms for Couples, Friends, and Family.
- Duration – 4 Nights and 5 Days
- All applicable sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day 01: (Manali) Arrival in Manali
- Arrive in Manali early morning at the Volvo Bus Stand.
- Take some rest for the day or explore Mall Road (by yourself).
- At the night enjoy a delicious dinner.
Day 02: (Kaza) Manali to Kaza via Kunzum Pass (185 km)
- After a sumptuous breakfast, enjoy your journey to Kaza.
- You will be passing through the magnificent Atal Tunnel.
- Enjoy the stunning view as you drive to Chatru and Batal.
- At 14,931 feet, feel the chills at the Kunzum Pass and then descend into Losar Village, the first village in Spiti Valley.
- Take a short stopover at Losar and enjoy a hot cup of tea and some snacks (on your own), you will continue driving through the stunning landscapes and reach Kaza.
- You will be spending the night at a comfortable hotel in Kaza.
Day 03: (Kaza) Langza, Komik and Hikkim (45 km)
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast before you drive to some of the highest inhabited regions of the world.
- Start your today’s journey by visiting the highest village in Asia, Komik, which literally translates to ‘eye of a snow cock’.
- You will then proceed to Hikkim for a visit to the world’s highest post office in the world and if possible, you may even meet the postmaster and hear his stories.
- After chatting with the postmaster, you will be driving to Langza, a village that is home to the ancient Lang Temple which is estimated to be around 1000 years old.
- You will then drive back down to Kaza.
Day 04: (Chander Tal) Ki, Kibber, Chichim Bridges, Loser to Chander Tal (110 km)
- After having a delicious breakfast, proceed towards the world-famous Ki Monastery nestled between the mountains in a bowl-shaped valley of the small village Langza in Spiti valley.
- You will then go farther up the valley to the picturesque village of Kibber to treasure the expanses of beautiful landscapes and the immeasurable beauty of the snow-tipped mountains.
- Later, pass through the land of snow leopards as you try your luck for spotting the ever-elusive snow leopard while reaching Chicham.
- Visit the Chicham Bridge which is the highest bridge in Asia. Look down the bridge and you will find yourself gaping below, at a 1000 ft. deep gorge.
- Later travel to another spitian wonder, Chander Tal Lake.
- The mystical and beautiful Chandratal Lake, with a striking backdrop of the Chandra Bhaga mountain range, keeps changing its appearance throughout the day.
- After capturing the colors of the beautiful Chandratal Lake, you will drive down to your campsite where you can enjoy a hot supper under the gaze of a million stars.
Day 05: Batal, Chatru, Atal Tunnel to Manali (100 km)
- After waking up to a magical morning, packa your bags and start your journey towards Manali.
- Enjoy the stunning views of Batal and Chatru on your route.
- On reaching Manali, catch your Volvo for the journey onwards.
- Trip Ends.
Manali Meridean Camp / Hotel Park Paradise / Similar
Hotel Old Monk / Similar
Tenzin Camp / Similar
Price Per Person
|Number of People||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
*plus 5% GST
- Comfy Stay in pre-booked Deluxe Hotels and Swiss Camps in Manali, Kaza, and Chandra Tal for Couples, Friends, and Family.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 5 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 4.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Taxi on dispersal basis and services of an experienced driver
- Transfers between Manali, Kaza, and Chander Tal as per the itinerary
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips, Table Drinks, etc.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
For Ground Package
- Booking Amount: Rs.2,500/-
- 46 Days or more before the Date of Travel: 25% of the Total Cost
- 31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of Total Cost
- 15 – 30 Days before date of departure: 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets
- 100% Amount of flight tickets at the time of flight booking.
- Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on Email at email@example.com.
- The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
- The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of the Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
How long does it take to get adapted to weather in Ladakh?
Taking rest for a day or two to get yourself acclimatized is a piece of advice that is always recommended. Also, it is always suggested to avoid any strenuous activity during your initial days.
How can I pay for my travel?
You can make payment via UPI, bank transfer, or internet banking.
Should I visit Leh Ladakh during winters?
For exploring the real beauty of Ladakh, it is advised to visit during winters. At the same time, as oxygen levels are low during winters, its generally not recommended to most of the people due to adaptability issues.
Are there any ATM’s in Leh Ladakh? Or Do I need to survive on cash?
Do note that cards are not accepted at major places like petrol pumps, restaurants, etc. And during your travel, only a few ATMs can be found at some places like Manali, Srinagar, which again aren’t a guarantee. It is recommended to carry at least ₹20,000 in hand to fill in as a bunker if needed.
What is the minimum period needed to fully explore Leh Ladakh?
Based on our travel experts, a minimum of 5-6 days is good for covering all of the most popular places in Ladakh.
Can we bring children to our trip to Leh Ladakh?
Yes, provided they are physically fit.
Will there be any briefing session before we start our tour?
Yes, there will be. You would be provided clear instructions on the do’s and don’ts for the complete trip.
There are no reviews yet.