Route Description: Prashar Lake (1N)
Duration: 1 Nights & 2 Days
- Stay and Meals
- Sleeping Bags and Camps
- Experienced Trekking Guides
- Arrival in Panarsa Via Volvo
- Check-in into our HomeStay
- Breakfast + Transfer to Jwalapur village on Shared Cabs (25 Km)
- Trek to Prashar Lake is around 8 Kms, packed lunch can be done near the Waterfall
- Most part of the trek is through lush green forests, along a stream with numerous waterfalls enroute
- As you reach the top you see Alpine meadows and the magnificent lake on your Left
- Visit the Prashar Rishi Temple, take blessings & make new wishes to the deity
- Spend some time at the lake & Capture the Himalayan Silhouette during sunset
- There are couple of local dhabba’s n Shops around Lake where you can grab hot Tea or a quick Snack
- Snacks + Dinner (Bonfire if possible / if Allowed)
- Camping under the Stars at Prashar Lake (outside of the Fence)
- Sunrise Photography with 360 panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas
- From these hills you can have clear shots of the Himalayan Ranges
- Snow-covered Dhauladhar Ranges + Bada Bhangal on the West
- Great Himalayan National Park + Deo Tibba in the East
- Breakfast at the Lake + Trek back to Jwalapur Village (~8km)
- Taxis will be available at Jwalapur for Transfer to Panarsa(25 Km)
- Lunch will be served at Panarsa HomeStay
- More Photography at Panarsa as you walk along the riverside
- Collect Luggage + Departure to Delhi, Volvo arrives at around 7 pm
plus 5% GST
- Breakfast on Day 1 and day 2. Lunch and Dinner on Day 1.
- Transit room on the day of arrival in Panarsa for freshen-up
- Clock room to leave any extra stuff at Panarsa
- Shared Cabs from Panarsa to Jwalapur to Panarsa
- Stay at Prashar Lake in Camps/Homestay/Guesthouse
- Gears (Stick, Tent, Sleeping Bag, Matts, and Lights)
- Certified Trekking Guide and Support Staff
- Safety Equipment
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Any food and accommodation other than the itinerary.
- Volvo transfers from Delhi to Panarsa to Delhi
- Porters (can be hired on actuals)
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges
- Any other transport other than mentioned in Inclusions on actuals.
- GST 5%
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.1,000 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Prashar Lake can be visited around the year, for snow trek you may attempt anytime after Mid Jan to early March.
Panarsa is on Delhi – Manali highway (NH21). You can board a Volvo as Manali-bound Volvos passes through Panarsa. It is 5 km ahead of the famous Aut tunnel.
You can get Airtel/BSNL/Jio network at certain points near Prashar Lake.
There are multiple stay options at Lake Prashar. As you approach Prashar to the left is PWD guest house, an iconic structure with open views. A small diversion to the right takes you to the Forest Guesthouse, further up is the Forest Deptt Trekker hut. Temple also offers to stay at very nominal charges in Sarai rooms built around the temple complex. Some private huts are also available to stay and then there are camps pitched by locals. Most Trekking agencies also pitch their tents outside the wired boundary of the Lake complex. Also, there are a couple of dhabas around Prashar Lake that serve food to the visitors.
- Springs : Days are Pleasant, Evening are cold
- Summers : Days are Hot, evenings are pleasant
- Monsson : Days are Foggy, Evenings are cold
- Autumn : Days are Pleasant, Evening are cold
- Winters : Days are cold, evenings are super cold
Public toilets are available at Prashar Lake all year round except for winters. So in the winters, we pitch our own toilet tents at Prashar Lake.
Bonfire is possible in clear weather conditions, depending on the Woodstock.
After Mid Jan / Feb / early March.