Route Description: Leh (2N) – Nubra (1N) – Pangong (1N) – Leh (1N)
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
- Stay in Hotels for Solos, Couples, Friends, and Family with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 5 Nights and 6 Days
- Leh Local Sightseeing
- Sightseeing in Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso
Day 01: (Leh) Arrival in Leh | Rest & Acclimatization Day || 11,600 ft
- On arriving in Leh, transfer to the hotel.
- Later get briefed on the program and upcoming events of your journey and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 02: (Leh) Leh Local Sightseeing || 11,600 ft
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, the group will leave for sightseeing to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indus and Zanskar.
- The ride to these places will be through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway surrounded by army checkpoints and camps.
- One would enjoy a smooth ride over the highway as one would on an airstrip with the added advantage of scenic views.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 03: (Nubra) Leh to Nubra Valley || 10,000 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
- Feel the thrill of traveling through the World’s Second Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
- Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost) or an ATV ride (additional cost).
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 04: (Pangong) Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso || 14,000 ft | 160 KM | 7-8 hr
- Prepare for another day of Ladakh tour package as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
- The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
- On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
Day 05: (Leh) Pangong Tso to Leh via Chang La Pass || 11,600 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
- In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world).
- En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
- While returning, visit the beautiful Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. Also spend some time at Leh Market for shopping.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 06: Departure from Leh
- After breakfast, get transferred to the airport on your own to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Trip Ends.
- Deluxe: Hotel Mandala / The Lehchen Boutique / The Leh-Chen Hotel / Hotel Three Roses / Similar
- Super Deluxe: Hotel Oriental Ladakh / The Silk Route Ladakh / Ladakh Imperial / Similar
- Premium: Hotel Sia Residency / Welcome Heritage Lha-Ri-Sa / Hotel Zombday / The Sipa Ladakh / Spic N Span / Similar
- Luxury: Lesermo Ladakh / Hotel Kaal / The Grand Dragon / The Abduz / Hotel Shangrila / Similar
- Deluxe: River Valley Camps / Royal Desert Camps / Dowa Deluxe Camps / Mystic Meadows Swiss Camps Nubra / Similar
- Super Deluxe: Lotus Eco Resort / Hotel Nubra Residency / Avalon Camps / Organic Boutique Hunder / Imperial Eco Cottage / Similar
- Premium: Pebbles Swiss Camps / Cozy Ethnic Camps / Hunder Resort Nubra / Sand Dunes View Ladakh / Similar
- Luxury: Verda White Sands Resort / The Creek Diskit / The Dunes Nubra / Mystic Meadows Earth Homes / Similar
- Deluxe: P3 Camps / 100 Sky Camps / Maan Camps / Auspicious Camps / Similar
- Super Deluxe: Wonderland Camps / Wilderness Retreat Camps / Pangong Heritage Camps / High Lake Camps Pangong / Similar
- Premium: Wilderness Retreat Cottage / World Attic Camps / Pangong Sarai Camps / Polaris Cottage Pangong / Pangong Delight camps and Cottages / Similar
- Luxury: Aspire Ladakh Cottages / AL Cottages / Pangong Retreat Camp / Pangong Gongma Residency / Similar
Price Per Person
|Price Per Person||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
|Child (Ages: 8 or above)||11,625||12,750||15,625||25,875|
*plus 5% GST
- Stay in pre-booked hotels at Leh.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 6 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 5.
- Inner Line Permits for all the travelers.
- Private Taxi for all the sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Leh Local Sightseeing.
- Sightseeing to Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips, and Table Drinks, etc.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
For Ground Package
- Booking Amount: Rs.5,000/-
- 46 Days or more before the Date of Travel – 25% of the Total Cost
- 31 – 45 Days before date of departure – 50% of Total Cost
- 30 Days before date of departure – 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets
- 100% Amount of flight tickets at the time-of-flight booking.
- Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
- Cancellation made before 46 Days or more before Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made within 31 to 45 Days before the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 75% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made before 15 Days to 30 Days before the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made under 15 Days from the Date of Travel – No Refund
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
- The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
How long does it take to get adapted to weather in Ladakh?
Taking rest for a day or two to get yourself acclimatized is a piece of advice that is always recommended. Also, it is always suggested to avoid any strenuous activity during your initial days.
How can I pay for my travel?
You can make payment via UPI, bank transfer, or internet banking.
Should I visit Leh Ladakh during winters?
For exploring the real beauty of Ladakh, it is advised to visit during winters. At the same time, as oxygen levels are low during winters, its generally not recommended to most of the people due to adaptability issues.
Are there any ATM’s in Leh Ladakh? Or Do I need to survive on cash?
Do note that cards are not accepted at major places like petrol pumps, restaurants, etc. And during your travel, only a few ATMs can be found at some places like Manali, Srinagar, which again aren’t a guarantee. It is recommended to carry at least ₹20,000 in hand to fill in as a bunker if needed.
What is the minimum period needed to fully explore Leh Ladakh?
Based on our travel experts, a minimum of 5-6 days is good for covering all of the most popular places in Ladakh.
Can we bring children to our trip to Leh Ladakh?
Yes, provided they are physically fit.
Will there be any briefing session before we start our tour?
Yes, there will be. You would be provided clear instructions on the do’s and don’ts for the complete trip.
There are no reviews yet.