Route Description: Candolim Beach (3N)
Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
- Dinner and Breakfast
- North Goa and South Goa Local Sightseeing
- All applicable transportation
As soon as you reach Goa, you will be greeted by a representative who will help you get transferred to your hotel. You can then check in to the hotel and take some rest. The remaining of the day is at leisure, and you can go out exploring the surroundings of the resort or take a stroll at the beaches nearby.
Have a delicious breakfast in the morning and get ready for a full-day tour to North Goa. In the morning, you can head to the Aguada Fort that can offer you breathtaking views and a soothing experience. Next, you can travel to the largest beach in North Goa, Calangute Beach where you can indulge in various watersports and activities. You can then spend some time exploring the colorful markets in the region shopping for souvenirs. Later, you can head out to Baga beach which offers one of the best nightlife in Goa. Furthermore, you can also visit the Anjuna beach which is known for its famous and popular full-moon parties. Having visited a couple of the best beaches in Goa, you can return back to your hotel in the evening.
Wake up in the morning and enjoy a delicious breakfast. You can then get ready for a full-day sightseeing tour of South Goa. Visit the various Old Goa Churches like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral that dates back to the Portuguese Era. You can then visit the beautiful Dona Paula and Miramar Beach, where you can enjoy delicious food at the beach shacks. You can also go shopping at the Panjim Flea Market and later proceed to the hotel.
Wake up in the morning and have a hearty breakfast. You can then pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities. Conclude the tour with beautiful memories as the representative helps you reach your desired destination in Goa for your onward journey.
Price Per Person
|Child (Under 6 years)||5095|
- Pick up and Drop by AC Car both ways
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Stay in AC
- Deluxe Room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner
- 2 Full Day Sight Seeing
- AC Coach
- Free Use of Swimming Pool, Games and Taxes, 2 Hrs Unlimited House
- Brand Liquor Once During Stay.
- Any Airfare or Overland Journey is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Guide / Entry fees.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fees, tips, or any other item.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of the vehicle other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”.
- 5%. GST
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Rated by many travelers, Deltin Royale is the most preferred casino and can be called as one of the best casinos in Goa.
Some places that are a must-visit during your stay in Goa include Calangute beach, Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus Church, Baga Beach.
No, as the legal drinking age in Goa is 25.
Females need not worry much as it is a secure place to explore. Goa is completely safe for female travelers as people here are quite welcoming and hospitable.
A nongear vehicle’s rent for a full day is between Rs.250 to Rs.350 and bike rent is between Rs.450 to Rs.600.
Sunset can be seen almost from every beach and from the Mandovi River.
Though it’s not a compulsion, it is recommended to have a first aid kit with you for traveling purposes.