Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
REETHI FARU RESORT
Reethi Faru Resort is a stunning luxury escape, secluded from the chaotic city life. This tropical island paradise flaunts the glistening, crystal clear waters with the pristine & private island of Filaidhoo.
Enjoy the clear waters as the house reef meet the lush, tropical foliage of the coconut grove. Endless white coral sand, mangroves, vast vegetation, and the azure ocean gently lapping on the shore make this a truly magical, lagoon escape. The captivating isle promises the perfect blend of an ethical, biodiverse, and yet indulgent, luxury, getaway. The vibrant house reef, teeming with marine life, lies just a step off the shore. The resort’s commitment to minimizing the impact on the thriving ecosystem has led to the development of artificial coral nurseries, alongside numerous conservation initiatives, in order to maintain the natural landscape of this bio luxury resort. All 150 of the garden villas & family garden villas, beach villas, and water villas are built with the commitment to conservation at the heart of their traditional design. Your experience could be either relaxing or filled with the thrills of adventure.
Hotel Category: 4 Star
Room Type: Garden Villa
Welcome to Reethi Faru, a luxury escape on the secluded, pristine & private island of Filaidhoo. Experience this one-of-a-kind tropical island paradise, where the glistening crystal clear ocean meets the endless white coral sand and where its lush foliage turns it into a truly magical lagoon escape.
Price Per Person
plus 5% GST
- 03 Night’s accommodation at the mentioned hotel
- Return Airport transfers by speedboat
- All Meals are included
- Honeymoon freebies included
- GST and Green Tax
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions
- 5% TCS
- Travel Insurance
- PCR Test per person
- Visa on arrival free for Indian
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
The Maldives is famous for a number of reasons, including its vibrant culture, pristine beaches, sprawling greenery, and fascinating landmarks. Apart from the numerous enchanting landmarks, Maldives is also famous for water sports and other adventure activities.
Velana International Airport (VIA) (IATA: MLE, ICAO: VRMM) is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhulé Island in the North Malé Atoll, nearby the capital island Malé.
The Maldives, in the full Republic of Maldives, also called the Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
Indian currency is not accepted. the going currency is the united states dollar for anything.
The Maldives universally remains a top honeymoon destination due to its unique setting as a special piece of paradise in the middle of the warm Indian Ocean. For most people, it is far, far away from the maddening crowd, where you escape from the rush of the wedding and take time to rest, destress and enjoy one another.
Dhivehi. The official and common language is Dhivehi, an Indo-Aryan language closely related to the Sinhala language of Sri Lanka.
Here is the list of the top food and drinks of Maldives:
- Garudhiya (Fish Soup)
- Mas Huni (Shredded Smoked Tuna)
- Bis Keemiya (Samosa)
- Boshi Mashuni (Banana Flower Salad)
- Fried Yams
- Maldivian Live Lobster
- Saagu Bondibai (Sago Pudding)
- Reef Fish Cutlets
and many more
- Male Island: Best Island In Maldives
- Hulhumale Island: Artificial Island
- Biyadhoo Island: Serene Honeymoon
- Fihalhohi Island: Beauty And Romance
- Maafushi Island: Splendid Resorts
- Alimatha Island: Eastern Edge Of Maldives
- Veligandu Island: Shimmering Waters
- Nalaguraidhoo Island: Natural Beauty
In order to enter the Maldives, the Indian nationals visiting the Maldives as a tourist do not require any pre-arrival visa, just a valid passport. A free Maldives Tourist Visa which is valid for approximately ninety days is issued to Indian nationals on arriving at the Male airport.