ADAARAN SELECT HUDHURAN FUSHI
Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi. Blessed with thriving vegetation & pristine waters, the Island of White Gold finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the North Male Atoll making it the ideal Maldives beach resort to spend your vacation. Set in 83 acres of lush tropical beach property near Kani Beach on Lhohifushi Island the resort’s design enables it to blend into its surroundings being one of the best resorts in the Maldives. Discover a paradise hidden away in plain sight where the sun rises painting the skies in rich orange hues and the gentle waves.
Why choose Adaaran Club Rannalhi?
- Complimentary Honeymoon benefits
- Water Sports at affordable prices
- Affordable Luxury Resort
- Multiple restaurants (Veg Food Available)
- Yoga and Health Centre
- Sports Club
- Surf Sessions
- Variety of Water Sports
How to reach the resort?
- Take a flight to Male International Airport (MLE)
- Get Visa on arrival for Indians
- Meet hotel representative at the airport
- Take a Speed Boat ride to the resort (30 Minutes)
With tropical sanctuaries that include everything from beachside hideaways to ocean villas above turquoise waters, each of Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi’s unique living spaces lets you experience the luxurious bliss of island getaways.
Situated atop rippling turquoise waters, equipped with a plethora of exclusive amenities.
- Sunrise Ocean Villas
- Sunset Ocean Villas
Unhindered views of the ocean and furnished in colorful, contemporary themes.
- Deluxe Beach Villa
- Standard Beach Villa
Garden Villas are located throughout the island with convenient access to the hotel facilities.
Price Per Couple
- Accommodation at the mentioned resort
- Return Airport transfers by speedboat
- All Meals are included
- Green Tax
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions
- Visa for Indians
- 5% TCS
- Travel Insurance
- RTPCR Test per person
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Why do tourist visit Maldives?
The Maldives is famous for a number of reasons, including its vibrant culture, pristine beaches, sprawling greenery, and fascinating landmarks. Apart from the numerous enchanting landmarks, Maldives is also famous for water sports and other adventure activities.
Does Maldives have an airport?
Velana International Airport (VIA) (IATA: MLE, ICAO: VRMM) is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhulé Island in the North Malé Atoll, nearby the capital island Malé.
Is Maldives a country or city?
The Maldives, in the full Republic of Maldives, also called the Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
Does Indian currency work in Maldives?
Indian currency is not accepted. the going currency is the united states dollar for anything.
Is Maldives good for honeymoon?
The Maldives universally remains a top honeymoon destination due to its unique setting as a special piece of paradise in the middle of the warm Indian Ocean. For most people, it is far, far away from the maddening crowd, where you escape from the rush of the wedding and take time to rest, destress and enjoy one another.
Which language is spoken in Maldives?
Dhivehi. The official and common language is Dhivehi, an Indo-Aryan language closely related to the Sinhala language of Sri Lanka.
What food is Maldives known for?
Here is the list of the top food and drinks of Maldives:
- Garudhiya (Fish Soup)
- Mas Huni (Shredded Smoked Tuna)
- Bis Keemiya (Samosa)
- Boshi Mashuni (Banana Flower Salad)
- Fried Yams
- Maldivian Live Lobster
- Saagu Bondibai (Sago Pudding)
- Reef Fish Cutlets
and many more
Which part of Maldives is the best?
- Male Island: Best Island In Maldives
- Hulhumale Island: Artificial Island
- Biyadhoo Island: Serene Honeymoon
- Fihalhohi Island: Beauty And Romance
- Maafushi Island: Splendid Resorts
- Alimatha Island: Eastern Edge Of Maldives
- Veligandu Island: Shimmering Waters
- Nalaguraidhoo Island: Natural Beauty
Do Indians need visa for Maldives?
In order to enter the Maldives, the Indian nationals visiting the Maldives as a tourist do not require any pre-arrival visa, just a valid passport. A free Maldives Tourist Visa which is valid for approximately ninety days is issued to Indian nationals on arriving at the Male airport.
There are no reviews yet.