Route Description: Srinagar (3N)
Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
- All Local Sightseeing
- Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg
- All Transfers
- Stay and Meals (Dinner & Breakfast)
Pick up from Srinagar Airport and transfer to Hotel or Houseboat, you will visit Mughal Garden “Nishat Bagh” (The Garden of Pleasure) and “Shalimar Bagh” (Abode of All). Drive along the lake at Boulevard, on a return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium famous for hand-knotted silken carpets, shawls, and jewelry ornaments. After lunch, in the second half-day visit Shankaracharya Temple, overnight stay at the Hotel / Houseboat.
Early morning transfer to Gulmarg which is 53Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg is also referred to as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during British times. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola). Return to Srinagar for Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for a day trip to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. In Pahalgam, enjoy the nature walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes and is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Return back to Srinagar for overnight stay at Hotel
After Breakfast, transfer to the airport to board the flight for onwards destination.
Deluxe: Palazzo Zafferano / The Kaiser / Al Mehar / Dawn Group of Houseboats / Similar
Premium: Grand Kaiser / Hotel Grand Mahal / Hotel Samci Riviera / Hotel Victory / Hotel Azara / Badyari Group Houseboats / Similar
Royal: Palm Spring / Hotel Solar Residency / Hotel Metropolis / Asian Park / Jaqueline Group of Houseboats / Similar
Price Per Person
|Price Per Pax||Deluxe||Premium||Royal|
*valid till 31st March
**not applicable for long weekends, Christmas and New Year
- 03 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above-mentioned Hotels
- Etios/ Tavera /Xylo/Scorpio/Tempo Travellerfor Arrival & Departure from Srinagar International Airport to Hotel / HB & vice versa
- Etios/ Tavera /Xylo/Scorpio/Tempo Traveller for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
- Etios/ Tavera /Xylo/Scorpio/Tempo Traveler for Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg & Pahalgam
- 01 Hour Boat (Shikara)Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Representative
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Entrance fee / Local Guide / Hot lunch at any place during the tour
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions
- Cable Car / Pony ride in Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in a vehicle in the internal area of Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonmarg due to union restrictions
- 5% GST
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of trek charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Kashmir is a place that is open all year round. You can enjoy the unique looks in all four seasons of the year, namely spring, autumn, summer, and winter. During the spring season, the valley looks vibrant with beautifully vivid flowers. The autumn is full of fruit-laden trees and summer is filled with lush green meadows. In winters, enjoy the fun-filled snow sports in the snow-clad valley like skiing and snowboarding. Every season brings a different dreamland to this heaven on earth. Choose your favourite season to experience a new look at the valley at your convenience.
Wide ranges of adventure activities such as Paragliding, Water Sports, River Rafting, cycling, Fishing, Mountaineering, Golfing, Ice-Skating, Heli-Skiing, Trekking, Gondola Ride, Camping, Pony ride, etc are available in Kashmir.
There are some good numbers of tourist destinations in Kashmir including popular and undiscovered places. Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam are the most popular places to visit in Kashmir. However, there are also some beautiful yet unexplored places such as Krishnasar Lake, Aru Village, Kokernag, Verinag, Lolab valley, and the list goes on.
Kashmiri Wazwanis the popular and most wanted cuisine made from Beef and Mutton and is served during times of marriages and functions. There are also various delicious cuisines served in the hotels and restaurants in Srinagar.
Kashmir is widely known for its good numbers of beautiful fresh water and high altitude lakes. Popular lakes located in the valley are Dal Lake, Nagin Lake, Wular Lake, Manasbal Lake, Krishnasar Lake Mansar Lake, Sruinsar Lake, Pangong Lake, Tso Moriri Lake, Tso Kar Lake, Gangabal Lake, etc.
Snowfall generally starts at the end of November and continues till the month of March. Tourists can see the snow in Sonmarg even in summer, where snow remains throughout the year.
At end of January month when the thick mantle of snow covered the entire valley. Tourists can enjoy snow sports like snow skiing/ snow scooter/snow cycle/sled etc.
Shikara Ride is basically the traditional boat that has been designed in an artistic way and such types of boats sail on daily basis on Dal Lake in Srinagar.