Duration: 4 Nights and 5 Days
COCOGIRI ISLAND REOSRT
A beautiful boutique island resort situated in the Vaavu Atoll, Maldives. An area of outstanding natural beauty and wonder. Cocogiri features 20 water villas and 20 beach villas ensuring the utmost tranquillity for our guests. A perfect setting for relaxation, exploration, and rejuvenation. Whether you choose to relax at our swimming pool, swim in the crystal blue ocean, sunbathe on our white sand beaches or enjoy the serenity of Cocogiri’s spa and wellness center, we promise to provide you with an unmatched experience.
Enjoy your evenings watching the sunset dining at our beach restaurant with a range of international cuisine made by our highly experienced team of chefs, or cool off at our bar. For more adventurous guests, we offer the opportunity to scuba dive or snorkel with our on-island Dive School in the most tropical reefs of the Maldives or raise your adrenaline with our extensive water sports program. Explore the surrounding islands and immerse yourself in the cultural beauty of the Maldives through our daily excursions. Cocogiri is your personal gateway to a tropical paradise, only 18 minutes by seaplane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Male International airport. Regardless of the occasion, Cocogiri Island Resort offers the perfect setting for rare moments of romance, adventure, excitement, and memories to last a lifetime.
Hotel Category: 4 Star
Room Type: Beach Villa
Located just 12 minutes away by seaplane from Velana International Airport, Cocogiri is already being hailed as having one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, making it a dream come true for snorkelers and scuba divers.
Cocogiri is an exclusive, boutique resort featuring 20 water villas and 20 beach villas on a private island ensuring the utmost tranquility for guests.
Price Per Person
plus 5% GST
- 04 Night’s accommodation at the mentioned hotel
- Return Airport transfers by speedboat
- All Meals are included
- Honeymoon freebies included
- GST and Green Tax
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions
- 5% TCS
- Travel Insurance
- PCR Test per person
- Visa on arrival free for Indian
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
The Maldives is famous for a number of reasons, including its vibrant culture, pristine beaches, sprawling greenery, and fascinating landmarks. Apart from the numerous enchanting landmarks, Maldives is also famous for water sports and other adventure activities.
Velana International Airport (VIA) (IATA: MLE, ICAO: VRMM) is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhulé Island in the North Malé Atoll, nearby the capital island Malé.
The Maldives, in the full Republic of Maldives, also called the Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
Indian currency is not accepted. the going currency is the united states dollar for anything.
The Maldives universally remains a top honeymoon destination due to its unique setting as a special piece of paradise in the middle of the warm Indian Ocean. For most people, it is far, far away from the maddening crowd, where you escape from the rush of the wedding and take time to rest, destress and enjoy one another.
Dhivehi. The official and common language is Dhivehi, an Indo-Aryan language closely related to the Sinhala language of Sri Lanka.
Here is the list of the top food and drinks of Maldives:
- Garudhiya (Fish Soup)
- Mas Huni (Shredded Smoked Tuna)
- Bis Keemiya (Samosa)
- Boshi Mashuni (Banana Flower Salad)
- Fried Yams
- Maldivian Live Lobster
- Saagu Bondibai (Sago Pudding)
- Reef Fish Cutlets
and many more
- Male Island: Best Island In Maldives
- Hulhumale Island: Artificial Island
- Biyadhoo Island: Serene Honeymoon
- Fihalhohi Island: Beauty And Romance
- Maafushi Island: Splendid Resorts
- Alimatha Island: Eastern Edge Of Maldives
- Veligandu Island: Shimmering Waters
- Nalaguraidhoo Island: Natural Beauty
In order to enter the Maldives, the Indian nationals visiting the Maldives as a tourist do not require any pre-arrival visa, just a valid passport. A free Maldives Tourist Visa which is valid for approximately ninety days is issued to Indian nationals on arriving at the Male airport.