Route Description: Leh (3N)
Duration: 03 Nights and 04 Days
- Stay in Hotels for Solos, Couples, Friends, and Family with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 3 Nights and 4 Days
- Local Sightseeing
- Shey, Thiksey, and Hemis
- On arriving in Leh, transfer to the hotel.
- Later get briefed on the program and upcoming events of your journey and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, the group will leave for sightseeing to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indus and Zanskar.
- The ride to these places will be through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway surrounded by army checkpoints and camps.
- One would enjoy a smooth ride over the highway as one would on an airstrip with the added advantage of scenic views.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
- Beautiful views, dry hills, amazing landscapes and Tibetan culture in the air are what Leh has in common.
- One of the most popular monasteries here is the Shey Thiksey Monastery located 18 kilometers from Leh city in the Indus Valley. It is a twelve-story monastery with ten temples, a nunnery, an assembly hall, and many monks and children practicing Buddhism. On top of the hill, it is one of the best monasteries to visit in Leh.
- Hemis Monastery is another famous monastery located 45 km from Leh city. With Thangkas, Buddha statues and beautiful scenery, it is a popular tourist destination with beautiful architecture, museums, ancient collections and breathtaking views.
- While returning, visit the beautiful Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. Also spend some time at Leh Market for shopping.
- Trip Ends
- Deluxe: Hotel Mandala / The Lehchen Boutique / The Leh-Chen Hotel / Hotel Three Roses / Similar
- Super Deluxe: Hotel Oriental Ladakh / The Silk Route Ladakh / Ladakh Imperial / Similar
- Premium: Hotel Sia Residency / Welcome Heritage Lha-Ri-Sa / Hotel Zombday / The Sipa Ladakh / Spic N Span / Similar
- Luxury: Lesermo Ladakh / Hotel Kaal / The Grand Dragon / The Abduz / Hotel Shangrila / Similar
Price Per Person
|Price Per Person||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
|Child (Ages: 8 or above)||5300||5675||7850||14600|
*plus 5% GST
- Stay in pre-booked hotels at Leh
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 4 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 3.
- Inner Line Permits for all the travelers.
- Private Taxi for all the sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Local Sightseeing in Leh
- Day tour to Shey, Thiksey, and Hemis Monasteries.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips, and Table Drinks, etc.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
For Ground Package
- Booking Amount: Rs.5,000/-
- 46 Days or more before the Date of Travel – 25% of the Total Cost
- 31 – 45 Days before date of departure – 50% of Total Cost
- 30 Days before date of departure – 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets
- 100% Amount of flight tickets at the time-of-flight booking.
- Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
- Cancellation made before 46 Days or more before Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made within 31 to 45 Days before the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 75% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made before 15 Days to 30 Days before the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made under 15 Days from the Date of Travel – No Refund
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on email at email@example.com.
- The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
- The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
Taking rest for a day or two to get yourself acclimatized is a piece of advice that is always recommended. Also, it is always suggested to avoid any strenuous activity during your initial days.
You can make payment via UPI, bank transfer, or internet banking.
For exploring the real beauty of Ladakh, it is advised to visit during winters. At the same time, as oxygen levels are low during winters, its generally not recommended to most of the people due to adaptability issues.
Do note that cards are not accepted at major places like petrol pumps, restaurants, etc. And during your travel, only a few ATMs can be found at some places like Manali, Srinagar, which again aren’t a guarantee. It is recommended to carry at least ₹20,000 in hand to fill in as a bunker if needed.
Based on our travel experts, a minimum of 5-6 days is good for covering all of the most popular places in Ladakh.
Yes, provided they are physically fit.
Yes, there will be. You would be provided clear instructions on the do’s and don’ts for the complete trip.