Route Description: BakarThatch (2N)
- Region- Himachal Pradesh
- Duration – 3 Days
- Grade Easy
- Max Altitude: 3,700 M
- Approx Trekking: KM – 16 Kms
Fixed Departure Dates:
- May: 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 28th
- June: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th
- July: 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th
- August: 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th, 27th
- September: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 29th, 30th
- October: 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, 28th, 29th
Day 01: Manali to Dhundi (28 km drive) and trek to Bakarthach (5 km, 3-4 hours)
- Start early from Manali and drive to Dhundi, which is about 28 km from the town.
- The trek starts from Dhundi and goes through a beautiful forest of oak, pine, and fir trees, and along the Beas River.
- After walking for about 3-4 hours, you’ll reach Bakarthach, a beautiful meadow surrounded by snow-capped peaks.
- Spend the night at a campsite in Bakarthach.
Day 02: Bakarthach to Beas Kund and back to Bakarthach (6 km, 6-7 hours)
- Today, you’ll trek to the Beas Kund, which is a glacial lake at an altitude of 3,700 meters.
- The trail goes through a rocky terrain and offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
- Once you reach the Beas Kund, spend some time exploring the area and taking in the beautiful views before heading back to Bakarthach.
- Spend another night at the campsite in Bakarthach.
Day 03: Bakarthach to Dhundi (5 km, 2-3 hours) and return to Manali
- After breakfast, trek back to Dhundi, which takes about 2-3 hours.
- From Dhundi, drive back to Manali and end the trek.
Price Per Person
*plus 5% GST
**Stay will be on a Triple sharing basis and Twin sharing only for couples.
- The necessary permissions and licences for camping and hiking.
- Relevant camping equipment, such as sleeping bags and tents.
- Expertise and a trekking guide.
- Meals during the pertinent time.
- Transport to and from Dhundi and Manali.
- Campfire gatherings!
- Volvo Travel from Delhi >> Manali >> Delhi
- Non-veg and Wines
- Porter if needed & hired
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase
- Anything which is not part of inclusion
- Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.2,500 Per Person and Balance as per our Payment Policy.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Is Beas Kund trek easy?
The Beas Kund trek is classified as an easy-moderate trek. You start from an altitude of 8,156 ft at Solang Valley and you reach the highest point of 12,772 ft at the lake at Beas Kund. This means you gain around 4,616 ft over just three days of trekking. This can make the trek quite demanding.
What is Beas famous for?
The headquarters of Radha Soami Satsang Beas is located just north of Beas town. The town is known as Dera Baba Jaimal Singh and is located in the east. Every year, millions of Radha Soami followers travel to Beas to attend satsangs (discourses) often held at the Dera for weeks at a time.
How will you reach from Delhi to Manali?
Volvos will be provided from Delhi to Manali and the same from Manali to Delhi.
Which river originates from a place known as Beas Kund?
The river which originates in the Beas Kund is Beas. At Rohtang Pass in the western (Punjab) Himalayas, in central Himachal Pradesh, the Beas rises at an elevation of 14,308 feet (4,361 meters).
What kind of stays are there on Beas Kund Trek?
Shared Camps will be available at Dhundi.
What equipment do you need for trekking at Beas Kund?
Trekking Sticks, Snow Gaitors, Tent, Sleeping Bags, Matts, and Lights.
There are no reviews yet.