Route Description: Pahalgam (1N) – Gulmarg (2N) – Srinagar (2N)
Duration: 5 Nights and 6 Days
- All Local Sightseeing
- Srinagar, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam
- All Transfers as per the itinerary
- Stay and Meals (Dinner & Breakfast)
Pick up from Srinagar Airport and proceed to Pahalgam called “Valley of Shepherds”. In Pahalgam, enjoy the nature walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes and is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Later check-in the hotel and have some rest.
After breakfast, proceed towards Gulmarg which is 53Kms from Srinagar at an altitude of 8700-ft.
After breakfast, explore the beautiful Gulmarg, also referred to as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during British times. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL.
After breakfast, proceed to Srinagar by covering the beauty of Gulmarg on the route.
After breakfast leave with a full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas Glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer.
After Breakfast, transfer to the airport to board the flight for onward destination.
DELUXE: Plazo Zaffarano /Hotel Al Mehar/Hotel Vilasta Srinagar/Similar
PREMIUM: Grand Kaiser/Hotel Grand Mahal/Hotel Samci Riviera/Hotel Victory/Hotel Azara/Similar
ROYAL: Palm Spring/Hotel Solar Residency/Hotel Metropolis/Asian Park/Azara Grand/Similar
DELUXE: Hotel River View / Tourist Palace Pahalgam/ Hotel Moon View/Similar
PREMIUM: Hotel Wild Flower/The Regency/Pahalgam Retreat/Hotel Green Heights/ Srichan Resorts/Royale Comfort /Queens Park/Similar
ROYAL: Hotel Eden Resort/Hotel HillTop/Mountview/Paradise Inn/Baiseran/Highland Resort/Similar
DELUXE: Hotel Signature/Hotel Mama Palace/Hotel Green Park/Similar
PREMIUM: Hotel Royal Park/Hotel Khaleel Palace/Hotel Alpine Ridge/Hotel Gulmarg Meadows/Similar
ROYAL: Hotel Shaa Inn/ Hotel Pine Spring/Hotel Rose Wood/Similar
Price Per Person
*valid till 31st March
**not applicable for long weekends, Christmas and New Year
- Buffet breakfast from Day 2 to Day 6 and buffet dinner from Day 1 to Day 5.
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam as per the itinerary.
- Deluxe and Premium stay in Srinagar, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam as per the package.
- Day excursion to Sonmarg along with local sightseeing.
- Optional stay in Houseboat in Srinagar on Day 5.
- 1-hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake, Srinagar on Day 5.
- Etios/Tavera/Xylo/Scorpio/Tempo Traveler for sightseeing as per the package and number of travelers.
- All required toll and permits.
- In case of heavy snow, Tanmarg to Gulmarg transfers is not included.
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc…
- Entrance fee/Local Guide/Hot lunch at any place during the tour
- Cable Car/Pony ride in Pahalgam/Gulmarg/Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in a vehicle in the internal area of Pahalgam / Gulmarg / Sonmarg due to union restrictions
- Airfare and other transportation other than the one mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions
- 5% GST
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of trek charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the tour completion date.
Kashmir is a place that is open all year round. You can enjoy the unique looks in all four seasons of the year, namely spring, autumn, summer, and winter. During the spring season, the valley looks vibrant with beautifully vivid flowers. The autumn is full of fruit-laden trees and summer is filled with lush green meadows. In winters, enjoy the fun-filled snow sports in the snow-clad valley like skiing and snowboarding. Every season brings a different dreamland to this heaven on earth. Choose your favorite season to experience a new look at the valley at your convenience.
Wide ranges of adventure activities such as Paragliding, Water Sports, River Rafting, cycling, Fishing, Mountaineering, Golfing, Ice-Skating, Heli-Skiing, Trekking, Gondola Ride, Camping, Pony ride, etc are available in Kashmir.
There are some good numbers of tourist destinations in Kashmir including popular and undiscovered places. Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam are the most popular places to visit in Kashmir. However, there are also some beautiful yet unexplored places such as Krishnasar Lake, Aru Village, Kokernag, Verinag, Lolab valley, and the list is going on.
Kashmir is widely known for its good numbers of beautiful fresh water and high-altitude lakes. Popular lakes located in the valley are Dal Lake, Nagin Lake, Wular Lake, Manasbal Lake, Krishnasar Lake Mansar Lake, Sruinsar Lake, Pangong Lake, Tso Moriri Lake, Tso Kar Lake, Gangabal Lake, etc.
Snowfall generally starts at the end of November and continues till the month of March. Tourists can see the snow in Sonmarg even in summer, where snow remains throughout the year.
At end of January month when the thick mantle of snow covered the entire valley. Tourists can enjoy snow sports like snow skiing/ snow scooter/snow cycle/sled etc.
Kashmiri Wazwanis the popular and most wanted cuisine made from Beef and Mutton, and is served during the times of marriages and functions. There are also various delicious cuisines served in the hotels and restaurants in Srinagar.
Shikara Ride is basically the traditional boat that has been designed in an artistic way and such types of boats sail on daily basis on Dal Lake in Srinagar.