Terms & Conditions
Online Card Payments
- Visa, Master and American express Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. You need not worry about your card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
- INTERNATIONAL YOUTH CLUB use sophisticated methods to protect your credit card information. In fact, transacting online with a credit card at the Website is even safer than using a credit card at a restaurant because we do not retain your credit card information. You can be assured that INTERNATIONAL YOUTH CLUB offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your transaction, personal information is private, safe and secure.
- If the payment on the credit card is declined for some reason, alternate payment instructions are available on the website.
- You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact us on email@example.com
- By doing the transaction on the website www.internationalyouthclub.org or browsing the website www.internationalyouthclub.org, you abide by the terms and conditions of the International Youth Club which may change time to time without prior notice.