Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
Valid till 30th September 2022
Adaaran Club Rannalhi
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is featured among the best hotels in the Maldives and sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male atoll within the exotic collection of islands known as the Maldives. Its unique location offers access to pristine beaches, excellent scuba diving opportunities, and a relaxed environment with easy access to the capital city of Male.
Bask in the golden sun and frolic on the soft sands as you experience friendly Maldivian hospitality and explore the rich tropical wonders of a vibrant island nation during your stay at our inviting Maldives hotel.
Why choose Adaaran Club Rannalhi?
- Complimentary Honeymoon Benefits
- The beautiful resort set over 5 acres of land
- Veg/Jain food available
- Affordable Luxury Resort
- Destination Dining
- Secluded white sand beach
- Magnificent Sunsets
How to reach the resort?
- Take the flight to Male International Airport (MLE)
- Get Visa on arrival (For Indians)
- Meet hotel representative at Airport
- Take Speedboat to the resort (45 minutes)
Price Per Couple
plus 5% GST
- Return air fare from Delhi
- 03 Night’s accommodation at the mentioned hotel
- Return Airport transfers by Speed boat
- All-inclusive ( All meals+ Drinks )
- Visa is free for Indians
- Including green tax
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions
- 5% TCS
- Travel Insurance
- RTPCR Test per person
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.10,000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Why do tourist visit Maldives?
The Maldives is famous for a number of reasons, including its vibrant culture, pristine beaches, sprawling greenery, and fascinating landmarks. Apart from the numerous enchanting landmarks, Maldives is also famous for water sports and other adventure activities.
Does Maldives have an airport?
Velana International Airport (VIA) (IATA: MLE, ICAO: VRMM) is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhulé Island in the North Malé Atoll, nearby the capital island Malé.
Is Maldives a country or city?
The Maldives, in the full Republic of Maldives, also called the Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
Does Indian currency work in Maldives?
Indian currency is not accepted. the going currency is the united states dollar for anything.
Is Maldives good for honeymoon?
The Maldives universally remains a top honeymoon destination due to its unique setting as a special piece of paradise in the middle of the warm Indian Ocean. For most people, it is far, far away from the maddening crowd, where you escape from the rush of the wedding and take time to rest, destress and enjoy one another.
Which language is spoken in Maldives?
Dhivehi. The official and common language is Dhivehi, an Indo-Aryan language closely related to the Sinhala language of Sri Lanka.
What food is Maldives known for?
Here is the list of the top food and drinks of Maldives:
- Garudhiya (Fish Soup)
- Mas Huni (Shredded Smoked Tuna)
- Bis Keemiya (Samosa)
- Boshi Mashuni (Banana Flower Salad)
- Fried Yams
- Maldivian Live Lobster
- Saagu Bondibai (Sago Pudding)
- Reef Fish Cutlets
and many more
Which part of Maldives is the best?
- Male Island: Best Island In Maldives
- Hulhumale Island: Artificial Island
- Biyadhoo Island: Serene Honeymoon
- Fihalhohi Island: Beauty And Romance
- Maafushi Island: Splendid Resorts
- Alimatha Island: Eastern Edge Of Maldives
- Veligandu Island: Shimmering Waters
- Nalaguraidhoo Island: Natural Beauty
Do Indians need visa for Maldives?
In order to enter the Maldives, the Indian nationals visiting the Maldives as a tourist do not require any pre-arrival visa, just a valid passport. A free Maldives Tourist Visa which is valid for approximately ninety days is issued to Indian nationals on arriving at the Male airport.
There are no reviews yet.