Route Description: Leh (2N) – Nubra (1N) – Pangong (1N) – Leh (1N)
Duration: 5 Nights and 6 Days
- Total Distance Covered during the tour – 700 KM.
- Deluxe Hotels and Swiss Camps with attached bathrooms for Solos, Couples, Friends, and Family.
- 5 Nights and 6 Days
- Inner Line Permits
- Travel on the highest motorable passes in the world – Kela Pass, Khardung La, and Chang La., Turtuk Village, Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso
- On arriving in Leh, transfer to the hotel.
- Later get briefed on the program and upcoming events of your journey and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, the group will leave for sightseeing to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indus and Zanskar.
- The ride to these places will be through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway surrounded by army checkpoints and camps.
- One would enjoy a smooth ride over the highway as one would on an airstrip with the added advantage of scenic views.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
- Feel the thrill of crossing the World’s Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
- Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost).
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
- Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
- The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
- On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
- In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Kela Pass (World’s Highest Motorable Pass), Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world), and Choglamsar.
- En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by the stunning scenery of vast mountains.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
- After breakfast, get transferred to the airport on your own to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Trip Ends.
Price Per Person
|Number of People||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax||Extra Bed||Child|
*plus 5% GST
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Leh.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Pangong Tso and Nubra Valley.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 6 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 5.
- Inner Line Permits for all travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world – Kela Pass, Khardung La, and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal.
- Personal expenses like Telephone, Laundry, Tips, and Table Drinks, etc.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay
- Applicable GST
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections
For Ground Package
- Booking Amount: Rs.2,500/-
- 46 Days or more before the Date of Travel: 25% of the Total Cost
- 31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of Total Cost
- 15 – 30 Days before date of departure: 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets
- 100% Amount of flight tickets at the time of flight booking.
- Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on Email at email@example.com.
- The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
- The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of the Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
Taking rest for a day or two to get yourself acclimatized is a piece of advice that is always recommended. Also, it is always suggested to avoid any strenuous activity during your initial days.
You can make payment via UPI, bank transfer, or internet banking.
For exploring the real beauty of Ladakh, it is advised to visit during winters. At the same time, as oxygen levels are low during winters, its generally not recommended to most of the people due to adaptability issues.
Do note that cards are not accepted at major places like petrol pumps, restaurants, etc. And during your travel, only a few ATMs can be found at some places like Manali, Srinagar, which again aren’t a guarantee. It is recommended to carry at least ₹20,000 in hand to fill in as a bunker if needed.
Based on our travel experts, a minimum of 5-6 days is good for covering all of the most popular places in Ladakh.
Yes, provided they are physically fit.
Yes, there will be. You would be provided clear instructions on the do’s and don’ts for the complete trip.