Route Description: Havelock (2N) – Port Blair (1N)
Duration: 3 Nights and 4 Days
- Port Blair, Havelock Island, Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Kalapathar Beach and Chidiya Tapu
- Airport and Cruise Transfers
- Breakfast & Stay
- Local Sightseeing
Day 01: (Havelock Island) Arrival in Port Blair. Cruise to Havelock Island and Radhanagar Beach Tour
On your arrival at Port Blair, get Meet and Assisted by our escort team at the airport and they will transfer you to Hado Jetty from where you will be boarding your ferry to Havelock Island. Havelock Island is famous for its pristine beaches, coral reefs, and relaxing holiday. It is one of the few inhabited islands of Andaman and Nicobar and is named after Mr. Henry Havelock, Post lunch visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Radhanagar Beach: Asia’s best beach and rated amongst the world’s top ten beaches; Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island is one of the well-known beaches of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Being located quite away from the main city gives it prime importance.
Day 02: (Havelock Island) Tour to Elephant Beach
Embark on the most memorable trip to Elephanta Beach, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. One may enjoy the underwater beauty through snorkeling or various other water sports on a direct payment basis.
Day 03: (Port Blair) Cruise back from Havelock to Port Blair | Corbyn Cove Beach, Light and Sound Show
On your arrival at Port Blair, start for a tour to Carbyn’s Cove beach, the only beach of Port Blair city ideal for sea bathing and water sports activities, late in the evening witness a light and sound show at Cellular Jail, which presents the historic saga of India’s Freedom Struggle.
Day 04: (Port Blair) Check out after breakfast and drop to Veer Savarkar Airport with happy memories.
Checkout from the hotel at the appropriate time, drop at the airport, depart from Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
DELUXE: WHITE CORAL BEACH RESORT / VIRGIN BEACH RESORT / SANGRILAS BEACH RESORT / SUNDAZE BEACH RESORT/ ORIENT LEGEND BEACH RESORT / BLUE BIRD RESORT / OCEAN BLUE RESORT / RADHA KRISHNA RESORT / SIMILAR
PREMIUM: APARUPA SANDS MARINA BEACH RESORT / AQUA BEACH RESORT / N.K. HAVELOCK ECO RESORT / HAVELOCK HOLIDAYS BEACH RESORT / TSG BLUE RESORT / SENSES HAVELOCK RESORT / WILD ORCHID RESORT / SIMILAR
LUXURY: SEA SHELL BEACH RESORT / SYMPHONY PLAM BEACH RESORT / HAVELOCK ISLAND BEACH RESORT / SANDY WAVES BEACH RESORT / OCEAN TREE BEACH RESORT / HAYWIZZ HAVELOCK RESORT / SIMILAR
DELUXE: DE PEBBLES HOTEL / SWENEHA GRAND HOTEL / BAYWALK HOTEL / SEAGULL HOTEL /HAYWIZZ HOTEL / RUNWAY INN / S.L.INTERNATIONAL / APARUPA AMBIENCE HOTEL / SIMILAR
PREMIUM: HOTEL SHOMPEN / DRIFTWOOD HOTEL / NORTH REEF / S.R CASTLE / OLIVE HOTEL & SUITE / MARINA MANAOR / HOTEL J / SIMILAR
LUXURY: HERITAGE MNR RESORT / MANISHA REGENCY / COMFORT INN BLUE WAVES / MANISHA PALACE / PEERLESS SAROVAR PORTICO BEACH RESORT / SEA HILL RESORT / SIMILAR
Price Per Person
|Child (under 5yrs)||5188||5188||5188|
*5% GST Applicable
**These prices are applicable till 30th September 2022. After that Season Rates will apply.
|Child (under 5yrs)||5188||5188||5188|
*5% GST Applicable
- Accommodation in a well-furnished best-in-a-class hotel on a twin or triple sharing basis.
- 3 Days Breakfast.
- All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes.
- All Toll Tax, Parking, fuel, and driver allowances.
- All sightseeing and Pick up & drop by AC cabs across all the destinations.
- Private Ferry tickets and transfers on a seat in coach basis.
- Makkruzz / Green Ocean/ Sealink / similar (Base Category Seats) if applicable as per the itinerary.
- Boat Transfers, wherever applicable.
- Entry permits and Govt. entry permissions wherever required.
- Any Airfare or Overland Journey is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Guide / Entry fees.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fees, tips, or any other item.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of vehicles other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”.
- 5%. GST
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Is Passport required for Andaman?
No passport/visa/permission is required to visit Andaman for Indian citizens.
Which SIM card is best in Andaman?
Airtel and BSNL has better network reception in Andamans as compared to any other network provider.
Is Andaman good for family?
The Andaman Islands are absolutely safe for you and your kids. It is a stunning place, there is no impairment going to happen to the kids on this heaven. We are sure that your kids will love the days of your holiday spent on this island.
How many days are sufficient to visit Andaman?
Package with 4 Nights & 5 days and 5 Nights & 6 Days, are best to cover all the main sightseeing activities in Andaman. A 7 Nights and 8 Days package will give you to time to explore all islands and activities at leisure.
What kind of food is popular in Andaman and Nicobar?
- Fish Curry
- Amritsari Kulcha
- Chilli Curry
- Macher Jhol
- Coconut Prawn Curry
- Tandoori fish
- Grilled Lobsters
What is the name of Andaman airport?
Veer Savarkar International Airport is also known as Port Blair Airport.
How one can reach Port Blair?
One can reach Port Blair by an aeroplane or a ship. However, reaching Port Blair by an aeroplane is easier and faster. One can board a flight to Port Blair from Chennai, Kolkata or Delhi. Flights from Chennai and Kolkata are direct flights whereas flights from Delhi travel via Chennai or Kolkata.
Is there any Important point to note while planning for a trip?
One should keep in mind that the sun sets by 5 30 pm at the Andaman islands. Thus, it is advised to wake up early to make the most of your day.
There are no reviews yet.