Route Description: Port Blair (1N) – Havelock (1N) – Neil (1N) – Port Blair (1N)
Duration: 4 Nights and 5 Days
- Corbyn Cove Beach, Cellular Jail, Havelock Island, Radhanagar Beach, Neil Island, Laxmanpur Beach, Natural Bridge & Bharatpur Beach
- Airport and Cruise Transfers
- Breakfast & Stay
- Local Sightseeing
On your arrival at Port Blair, get Meet and Assisted by our escort team at the airport and they will transfer you to Hotel. After Lunch start for a tour to Carbyn’s Cove beach, the only beach of Port Blair city ideal for sea bathing and water sports activities, late in the evening witness light and sound show at Cellular Jail, which presents the historic saga of India’s Freedom Struggle.
After breakfast, check out from the resort, our cab will transfer you to Hado Jetty from where you will be boarding your ferry to Havelock Island.
Havelock Island is famous for its pristine beaches, coral reefs, and relaxing holiday. It is one of the few inhabited islands of Andaman and Nicobar and is named after Mr. Henry Havelock, Post lunch visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Radhanagar Beach: Asia’s best beach and rated amongst the world’s top ten beaches; Radhanagar Beach in Havelock Island is one of the well-known beaches of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Being located quite away from the main city gives it prime importance.
Check out from Hotel / Resort and Afternoon depart from Havelock to Neil Island by Pvt. Cruise. Get assisted to your Hotel for check-in, later in the afternoon visit Laxmanpur Beach, the famous sunset point in the island. Comfortable overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 04: (Port Blair) Natural Bridge & Bharatpur Beach tour and cruise from Neil Island to Port Blair
After breakfast, check out from the resort, and proceed to visit Bharatpur Beach and Rock Formation at Neil Island. Evening return back to Port Blair by Pvt. Cruise and comfortable night stay at Port Blair.
Day 05: (Port Blair) Check out after breakfast and drop to Veer Savarkar Airport with happy memories
Checkout from the hotel at the appropriate time, drop to airport, depart from Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Standard: Andaman Residency / Ripple Resort / Aparupa Ambience / Similar
Deluxe: Hotel Shompen / Reef Valley Resort / The Harriet View/ TSG Emerald View / Similar
Premium: Symphony Samudra / Hotel Sentinel /Sea Shell / Similar
Standard: Senses Havelock Resort / Hotel Kingdom / Shangrilas Resort / Similar
Deluxe: Havelock Country Homes / TSG Blue Resort / Wild Orchid Resort / Similar
Premium: Havelock Island Beach Resort / Symphony Palms Beach Resort / Sea Shell / Similar
Standard: Neha Palace / Silver Pearl Beach Resort / Hotel Neil Banjara/ CS Empire / Similar
Deluxe: Coccohuts Beach Resort / Tango Beach Resort / TSG Aura / Similar
Premium: Sea Shell Silver Sand Beach Resort / Symphony Summer Sands Beach Resort / Similar
Price Per Person
|Child (under 5yrs)||5330||6487||8840|
*5% GST Applicable
**High peak surcharge will be added to these prices for the dates of travel between 15th December to 15th January.
- Accommodation in a well-furnished best-in-class hotel on a twin or triple sharing basis.
- 4 Days Breakfast.
- All applicable transportation and Hotel Taxes.
- All Toll Tax, Parking, fuel, and driver allowances.
- All sightseeing and Pick up & drop by AC cabs across all the destinations.
- Private Ferry tickets and transfers on a seat in coach basis.
- Makkruzz / Green Ocean/ Sealink / similar (Base Category Seats) if applicable as per the itinerary.
- Boat Transfers, wherever applicable.
- Entry permits and Govt. entry permissions wherever required.
- Any Airfare or Overland Journey is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Guide / Entry fees.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fees, tips, or any other item.
- Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any meals unless specified.
- Optional or suggested activities.
- Usage of vehicles other than the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Still, Video camera charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the section “inclusions”.
- 5%. GST.
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
No passport/visa/permission is required to visit Andaman for Indian citizens.
Airtel and BSNL has better network reception in Andamans as compared to any other network provider.
The Andaman Islands are absolutely safe for you and your kids. It is a stunning place, there is no impairment going to happen to the kids on this heaven. We are sure that your kids will love the days of your holiday spent on this island.
Package with 4 Nights & 5 days and 5 Nights & 6 Days, are best to cover all the main sightseeing activities in Andaman. A 7 Nights and 8 Days package will give you to time to explore all islands and activities at leisure.
- Fish Curry
- Amritsari Kulcha
- Chilli Curry
- Macher Jhol
- Coconut Prawn Curry
- Tandoori fish
- Grilled Lobsters
Veer Savarkar International Airport is also known as Port Blair Airport.
One can reach Port Blair by an aeroplane or a ship. However, reaching Port Blair by an aeroplane is easier and faster. One can board a flight to Port Blair from Chennai, Kolkata or Delhi. Flights from Chennai and Kolkata are direct flights whereas flights from Delhi travel via Chennai or Kolkata.
One should keep in mind that the sun sets by 5:30 pm at the Andaman islands. Thus, it is advised to wake up early to make the most of your day.