ADAARAN PRESTIGE VADOO
Welcome to Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, the prestigious Maldives Luxury Resorts, where time ceases to exist and the voice of the Indian Ocean beckons you to her shores. As the gateway to the South Atolls, Vadoo possesses its own exotic reef teeming with vibrant aquatic flora and fauna. Awarded as the World’s Leading Water Villa retreat at the World Travel Awards in 2010, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo is a luxurious Maldives Island resort that stands out amongst the best. The list of indulgences that awaits you at our Maldives Island resort can only be matched by the captivating lushness of the surroundings.
Why choose Adaaran Prestige Vadoo?
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Exclusive Honeymoon Villas & Special Services
- Authentic Japanese Food
- In Resort Spa
- Beautiful Resort
- Outdoor Pool
- Sitting Area with a View
- In-house dining options
How to reach the resort?
- Take a flight to Velana International Airport (MLE)
- Get Visa on arrival for Indians
- Meet hotel representative at the airport
- Take a speedboat to the resort (15 minutes)
Experience the ultimate in-island getaways at Adaaran Prestige Vadoo’s distinct water villas that feature a range of contemporary comforts, and offer intimate living spaces above the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Sunrise Water Villa with Pool
Luxury overwater villa with a glimpse of the far located city of Male
- Sunset Water Villa with Pool
Luxurious overwater villa with beautiful ocean view
- Honeymoon Villa with Pool
Super spacious overwater villa with private access to the ocean.
Price Per Couple
- Accommodation at the mentioned resort
- Return Airport transfers by speedboat
- All Meals are included
- Green Tax
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages, etc
- Any other services not mentioned in the above inclusions
- Visa for Indians
- 5% TCS
- Travel Insurance
- RTPCR Test per person
Our participation process is very simple. You may book online to reserve your seat or call us at 7827956056 between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance. You may deposit Rs.5000 Per Person and Balance before the one month of the Date of Travel.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund on Package Amount
- Cancellation made within 15 Days – No Refund on Package Amount
- Rescheduling dates within the same tour – 20% of package charges subject to availability
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after the package completion date.
Why do tourist visit Maldives?
The Maldives is famous for a number of reasons, including its vibrant culture, pristine beaches, sprawling greenery, and fascinating landmarks. Apart from the numerous enchanting landmarks, Maldives is also famous for water sports and other adventure activities.
Does Maldives have an airport?
Velana International Airport (VIA) (IATA: MLE, ICAO: VRMM) is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhulé Island in the North Malé Atoll, nearby the capital island Malé.
Is Maldives a country or city?
The Maldives, in the full Republic of Maldives, also called the Maldive Islands, independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks (some 200 of which are inhabited), grouped in clusters, or atolls.
Does Indian currency work in Maldives?
Indian currency is not accepted. the going currency is the united states dollar for anything.
Is Maldives good for honeymoon?
The Maldives universally remains a top honeymoon destination due to its unique setting as a special piece of paradise in the middle of the warm Indian Ocean. For most people, it is far, far away from the maddening crowd, where you escape from the rush of the wedding and take time to rest, destress and enjoy one another.
Which language is spoken in Maldives?
Dhivehi. The official and common language is Dhivehi, an Indo-Aryan language closely related to the Sinhala language of Sri Lanka.
What food is Maldives known for?
Here is the list of the top food and drinks of Maldives:
- Garudhiya (Fish Soup)
- Mas Huni (Shredded Smoked Tuna)
- Bis Keemiya (Samosa)
- Boshi Mashuni (Banana Flower Salad)
- Fried Yams
- Maldivian Live Lobster
- Saagu Bondibai (Sago Pudding)
- Reef Fish Cutlets
and many more
Which part of Maldives is the best?
- Male Island: Best Island In Maldives
- Hulhumale Island: Artificial Island
- Biyadhoo Island: Serene Honeymoon
- Fihalhohi Island: Beauty And Romance
- Maafushi Island: Splendid Resorts
- Alimatha Island: Eastern Edge Of Maldives
- Veligandu Island: Shimmering Waters
- Nalaguraidhoo Island: Natural Beauty
Do Indians need visa for Maldives?
In order to enter the Maldives, the Indian nationals visiting the Maldives as a tourist do not require any pre-arrival visa, just a valid passport. A free Maldives Tourist Visa which is valid for approximately ninety days is issued to Indian nationals on arriving at the Male airport.
There are no reviews yet.