Dates: You may choose any reporting date. We have Fixed Departures Everyday
Trip Duration: 9 Night & 10 Days
Reporting Point: You need to report at the Base Camp IYC-Manali. You may inform our guide or call +918010224422 if in case of late arrival.
Route Plan: Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Lamayuru – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso lake
2 Person 1 Own Bike and accommodation on twin sharing basis @ Rs.20,000/-
1 Person 1 Own Bike and accommodation on twin sharing basis @ Rs.25,000/-
Fixed Departure Schedule: 17th June, 27th June, 7th July, 17th July, 27th July, 6th August, 16th August, 26th August, 5th September 2017.
Group Size: 9 Batches – No Limit on Own Bikes.
Online : Our participation process is very simple. You may apply online to reserve your seat through this page or call us at 8010224422 between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM on any working day. Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com for booking and assistance.
Offline : You may book offline through NEFT or Direct Transfer by paying Rs.2,999/- per participants in the following Bank Account:
Bank Name: YES Bank
Account Name: International Youth Club
Account Number: 006188700000308
IFSC Code: YESB0000061
Branch: Saket, New Delhi
You need to email NEFT/Transfer/Proof of deposit details at firstname.lastname@example.org along with Expedition Name, Date of Reporting, Participant’s- Name, Mobile, Email, DOB, City and Gender in order to send you the confirmation within 48 working hours from our side.
Distance by Road : Manali is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi and you will reach Manali in 12 ‐ 14 hours(approx 540 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.hrtc.gov.in Tip : Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 5 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Manali to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Manali to Delhi between 4 and 5 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delays.
Nearest Railway Station : Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa.
Nearest Airport : Nearest Airport is Bhuntar is 60 Kms. Bhuntar, which is 52 km away from Manali, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,000. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
- Twin sharing basis accommodation in good hotels and camps.
- Breakfast & Dinner at gourmet eating joints on the way.
- Certified & experienced guides/instructors for high altitude trekking/biking/jeep safaris in the Himalayas.
- Basic First Aid Kit & Medicines.
- Backup vehicle.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Fuel / Petrol.
- Day 1 : Report at Manali. Acclimatization, Orientation, Route Briefing and Nature Walk to Hadimba Temple/Manu Temple/Manalsu River/Beas River in Manali. Allotment of Royal Enfield 350 CC Bikes & trial run in the evening.
- Day 2 : Start a Ride to Jispa – Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong.
- Day 3 : Jispa to Sarchu - Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River, Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal.
- Day 4 : Sarchu to Leh – Nakeela Pass, Wishky Nallah, Lachung La Pass, Pang, Moray Plains, Tanglang La Pass.
- Day 5 : Leh to Nubra – Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides.
- Day 6 : Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- Day 7 : Pangong to Leh via Chang La Pass & Choglamsar– Stop over break at 3 idiots school & Shanti Stupa(Depending upon the riders and time we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara).
- Day 8 : Leh to Sarchu.
- Day 9 : Sarchu to Manali.
- Day 10 : Check out after breakfast from Manali.